1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A good lesson to eve teasers !

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Maddy2087, May 27, 2013.

1. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

My sister and I decided to go for a walk and were a kilometer away from our place. We were having a gala time talking and enjoying the weather when suddenly 3 boys in a bike chased and touched my sister on her shoulder gradually slowing down the vehicle to make extra move to take advantage of the situation. We shouted at them which perplexed them to the core. My sister simply dragged one of the guys off the bike and took her sandal and gave immense beatings. I took charge of the guy who was driving the bike and held him by his shirt and gave a very tight slap. They were extremely startled at the way we handled the situation and got scared to death. People behind us started gathering to help us out when the guys just raced their bikes and took off to save themselves. Few men on the road started following the guys but they somehow managed to escape. Coming to the crux of the matter which is simple and very straight, if any woman finds a guy misbehaving with her in public /private places just get shameless and give them their way right away. This immediate response and treatment would instill in them the fear to never repeat the same with any other girl. Trust me such creeps will think twice before attempting these tactics on any other girl if given the dose of their own medicine at the right time. No man has the rights to touch any woman without her consent even if she decides to go naked in public. Many might have also faced situations where men check woman from top to bottom in a very obnoxious way, in such situations please don't ignore but return the stare with a stern look and they will understand the complexity of situation and would walk off. We have to be strong and teach these suckers a good lesson for the better. I hope I make my point very clear here and expect your response regarding the same. Please share your experiences so that many can gain courage and respond accordingly to situations like so.

Maddy

Last edited: May 27, 2013

2. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

More power to the two of you. I think when I was younger I did not have much courage and often blamed myself for inviting trouble, but I think in my mid-20's I realized that these jerks need to be taught a lesson.

I once slapped a guy who was acting smart, at the ticket counter. He had the courage to ask me why I slapped him and I told him "We can go to the police station and talk about it there!"

8 people like this.
  3. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

kuddos to you both. girls must be taught karate and self -defence art in the schools without any delay. so these kind of people will not creep in the soicety.
    lakshmi

7 people like this.
  4. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

Well done ladies.

Once I stamped on the guy who try to misbehave with my friend while getting off from the bus. I was immensely pleased to see that jerk's face in shock and pain. I really regret now that I didn't wear Dinny's shoes at the time.:bonk

My friend was sitting in the window seat when the the guy sitting at the back seat tried to touch her... guess what he got it back .. sharp punch with the safety pin:thumbsup

11 people like this.
  5. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Your story reminds me of a time when my friend threw a guy from a slow moving train, because this guy groped her. She just slapped him and pushed him out of the train (which was slow moving).

Once my mom was in the market and she saw this guy trying to grope a girl, my mom was walking behind the guy. She had an umbrella in her hand, so she hit the guy on his behind with the umbrella and told him next time you try this remember me!

9 people like this.
  6. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Good for you. I am glad there are girls who give these creeps a taste of thir own medicine.

Frankly arch- slow moving train or not, if a guy tries to grope a woman, he should get ample punishment.

I was walking with my mom and grandmother in India years ago, and a middle aged man brushed past me and walked away very fast. I ran after him and gave time a real wack ( my hands were hurting) and he turned around and asked "what happened" and I said "you know very well what happened...next time I will break your face". The man just hurried off.

Women should always fight back such evil creeps.

I however wish we stop using this word "eve teasers"- there is nothing teasing about sexual harrasment. Let's call it by its rightful name. Some how "eveteasing" undermines the crime.

7 people like this.
  7. ppriya182010

ppriya182010 Gold IL'ite

Kudos to all the Brave girls!
    I remember when I used to carry big Safety pins in the bus, back in India. It was a good handy weapon for defense, had used it few times.

Its just sickening to think how woman are objectified by some men. Its like they own us and have rights on us. How sick!

5 people like this.
  8. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Welcome back Maddy...

9. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

Good work gals...what about making your own pepper spray and have it in hand just in case.

1 person likes this.
  10. me4raj

me4raj Silver IL'ite

:bowdownyou go girls.:bowdown Well done. But I have to add that although it is realy important to stand up to the eve tasers, we never know when these eve teasers will turn out to hardcore rapists or criminals. So it is really advisable to be careful and cautious.:hide:

1 person likes this.