1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Brother changed after marriage !!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lukywife, May 3, 2013.

1. lukywife

lukywife Gold IL'ite

:)

This is not a thread to complain our brothers. This is to appreciate them.

My brother who used to be the most irresponsible person is now a responsible family man. He used to help his wife in everything. He hated dogs before marriage. He wanted to just make her happy. His goal is to make her happy :thumbsup So he just started reading dog's psychology and he started loving dogs. He surprised his wife with a cute dog. Every mom used to be proud of her daughter for transforming into a responsible person after marriage. Same way, I am proud of my brother who is a responsible and lovable husband now and who religiously adheres to the values of women equality.

How responsible is your brother after marriage?:):)

2. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Good for him, you, his wife, your mom and everyone around him [​IMG]

sindmani, beingloved and lukywife like this.
  3. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

WOW! That certainly seems to be a miracle! I am so happy for your family and you.

Also the lion's share of the credit must be shared with your bro's wife - that's the power of love!

1 person likes this.
  4. lukywife

lukywife Gold IL'ite

Ofcourse!! She is such a lovable person...They both share a very great bonding :) :)

2 people like this.
  5. SKMK

SKMK New IL'ite

Hello frnd,
    really that dog is very very lucky and i apprecate ur bro. i wish all street dog get care takers like ur brother.

1 person likes this.
  6. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Lukywife,More than your bro ,we need to appreciate you and your mom here.You guys are just wonderful.It is hard to find a SIL and MIL feeling happy for this transformation.Hats off to you peope.I am sick of hearing the "henpecked" word in most cases.

7 people like this.
  7. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

So sweet and so glad to read such a cheerful and positive post. Wish your family happiness always.

My brother too is a gem of a guy. Very hard-working and very sincere to his commitments. We are desperately looking out for a good bride for him, though it has been one long ride and the search is still on. I do hope my brother will always remain the same for all of us.

Hugs to all the bros of IndusLadies!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. lukywife

lukywife Gold IL'ite

Infact relationship between us has changed.It cannot be the same.But I share a great bonding with my sil. Infact I never used to call them often and disturb them. We used to talk only once in a month...If we really want to maintain a good relationship with our brother, we should treat our sil well and respect/accept her individuality. Women usually want their husbands to be treated and respected well in their family. Same way, men want their wives to be respected. I give her due respect since she is a part of my brother. So they both shower me with love. What else do I need?

8 people like this.
  9. anuyogam1988

anuyogam1988 Gold IL'ite

Dear Luckywife,
    Your SIL should be really really lucky. You are one good soul. Your brother should also be lucky to have you as his sister.

2 people like this.
  10. lukywife

lukywife Gold IL'ite

Thank you :)