1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"THIS YEAR, I WILL - New Year Resolution Contest - Jan 2013"

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RiddhimaT, Jan 1, 2013.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Anita,

I do not have words for your superb sense of humor......you are terrific......I could not stop laughing....

Love,
    Bhavna

2 people like this.
  2. introspection

introspection Silver IL'ite

This year "hopefully" I WILL

1. Take effort for my relationships ..

2. Not make the mistakes I made in the past ..or try not to ..

3. Try to be myself and not imitate others ..just for the sake of it ..

4. Control my temper ... work on it ...

5. Be less of a couch potato ... and more of a utility person ..

7. Not take my parents & relationships for granted ........

Be ME ......

Wish all you wonderful ladies out there a very happy new year.

Hope this year brings out the best in you as mothers, sisters, wives ... success full people in whatever you set out to do.:)

3. rashmip

rashmip Senior IL'ite

hi,

MY New year resolution is to encourage IL group of members to give a thanks to your Kids on eve of thanks giving day or children's day because of them we are introduced as a mother to this beautiful earth.

For those who r unmarried or awaiting to be mom....its time for u wish ur dream come true and give thanks to ur family....this even holds good to ALL OF US!!!!!

4. maadhuswami

maadhuswami New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    After 10yrs of marriage,two kids,full time mom,being in US ....you know mom+Nanny+Cook+Driver+Teacher+Maid+WIFE...........and many many resolutions over the past years.............I have finally decided to take a good one.................so that is "TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF and to make some time for myself" TA DA.........
    :thumbsup:thumbsup
    Maadhu

3 people like this.
  5. amyvinu

amyvinu New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have resolved to reduce my addiction to Face book and spend more time with my family :)..Trying hard not to peep into fb every 10 minutes :(

1 person likes this.
  6. kalidevotee99

kalidevotee99 Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Wish you all a happy and prosperous NEW YEAR!!:thumbsup

As I am going to step into a new family this year I have taken below resolutions for this year:

- will be a good wife and DIL
    - to increase my patience level and decrease my temper.

7. kiranavvari

kiranavvari Gold IL'ite

WIsh you Happy new year to you all !!

I want to make the following resolutions.

1. I want to make my heart fool proof against those pinching comments when someone comments on my upbringing of my DD. My DD is not very confident, she is very sensitive, and everyone in my In-Law's family comments that I don't take care of her thats why she behaves that way. When I get to hear these, I get very upset, so first I want to make my heart fool proof against these.

2. Want to start the day good, and keep it till night. Whenever I am doing household chores, I keep on remembering heart pinching words that MIL and SIL made on me, and keeep on cursing MIL. Now on, I want to stop it!! I am a sensible person, and I don't want to wish bad for others as well.

3. Build up self confidence for my DD. She is not coward, but she need to learn to live in society.

16 people like this.
  8. padmashreedeepu

padmashreedeepu Silver IL'ite

Hey... this is a cool thread... My resolutions are

1. Reduce my post preg weight
    2. Practice music regularly ( I ve always taken it light. My DH likes my singing and motivates me a lot)
    3. Spend lot of time with my pretty DD and watch each of her activities.
    4. Do some useful things using waste (Art out of waste :) )
    5. Be a more supporting wife to my DH. Also, yes i need to control my temper. I always tend to lose my temper on him. (Paavam :( )
    6. Follow the saying " Talk less , work more "

9. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

Dear IL'ites,

Wishing you a Happy and a Prosprous New Year!! Last Year myself and my DH took a resolution to get next level in our career. we worked hard and achieved.We are expecting a baby this year. Our This year's resolution is to get a job abroad.
    My parents in law are very eager to have a longer stay @ abroad
    I wish to take my parents abroad and show different lifesyle, different entertainment, different culture.
    Want to see these hapiness in our parents eyes.
    We are preparing certification courses and getting ourselves encouraged to achieve this year's resolution.
    Hoping for the best!!
    Regards,
    NandhuKish

10. priyakanth

priyakanth Silver IL'ite

Dear all,

I want to teach my children moral ethics. This can be done by telling them good mythological stories. Every day I will takeup a topic and involve the story and explain them how it is going to help them in their life. I am sure this will shape their behaviour.

Talking about mythological heroes will make the children listen to me. The children can confidently develop positive and powerful skills to respond to emotional and social situations. This inturn give a healthy future .Stories helps children make decisions, gain confidence, and improve self-esteem.

This resolution i started a month ago but still going on..... This 15 minutes has already created a massive change in their attitude.

Regards,

priya.kanth

2 people like this.