1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help..what should I do to ease my wife's pain after affair

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Inder4, Dec 24, 2012.

1. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Inder... I came across this thread today!!! Feeling sad for ur wife!!! Dropped in just for her and kid's sake!!!

If you seriously want her to forgive you and accept you, Just give her some time!! Don't expect wonders to happen over night!! It will definitely take time for her to come out of this shock!!!

Try to be supportive to her!! Be truthful to her!! Don demand forgiveness or don even talk about that!!!

Help her in the house chorus.. allocate time for her everyday!! Engage in small conversation whenever possible on her interests(Hope you know what she likes)!! Be patient!!

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Well, why lose hope... the GF and wife are now both pregnant and talking to each other... they will hopefully as a group show cooperation and show the lost man the right path - show him the door that is.

Then, as single moms they might go on to swap baby-sitting.

3 people like this.
  3. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

:rotfllost man the right path. :rotfl

And how ungrateful of the women!
    Showing the door to the 'promiscuous by nature' men who can "bless" any woman in making her a mom and then dutifully, move onto next woman to impregnate! Damn it, This behavior it still hardwired in their nature and anyone who fails to control that urge is simply trapped in a natural impulse! And yet you show him the door?? :rant

Point of View Courtesy:

3 people like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

seriously!!! :) man leads gf and wife up the garden paths, and women are blamed for not showing him the right path!

5. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

IL can I have 'puke' button please...sorely needed.

6 people like this.
  6. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Oh new twist in the story???? Gf also pregnant?...... Mega serial trp rate is going up :)

1 person likes this.
  7. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Woman's impulse: wonk the guy on the head with a belan when he acts like an idiot.

8. AlishaT

AlishaT Silver IL'ite

Oh my lord.. Can we have a 'Hate' button somewhere? This story is so horrible I cant even imagine someone doing this double standard behavior to the wife and mistress. If this story is true, u better man up and start praying cuz even if ur wife forgives u, ur karma wont.

9. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

Someone mentioned that your story is just a story and you are a TROLL....but still your thread is the "HOTTEST" post/thread on IL ladies since the recent past. You ended up getting more than 88 replies ( and still counting...) in the past 3 weeks....Bravo !!

Here are my thoughts:-

YOUR THREAD IS A TROLL. Here are my reasons:-

1. You mentioned your religion. I have never seen any OP mentioning her/his religion before. Hence I think its a troll.

2. Someone said that you are a female. I get the same feeling. I think you are a female who has gone through a lot. Hence you thought of posting here as a male as a means of satisfaction. You knew many members will bash up the OP after hearing ( reading) the story and Psychologically you will be happy. Thats your way of a payback.

Many female OPs post their problems in married life forum or "inlaws" forum and they share everything. When the members reply consoling them, the OP feel nice. Many members like to be an "agony aunt". When OP gets the sympathy, consoling things from others, they feel nice.

There are so many threads on IL that does not make sense, where the OP conviniently "forgets" to mention everything. But since this is a cyber forum and the identities are withheld, it does not matter if the OP is really telling the truth or not. There are instances where the thread is a TROLL but still the thread ends up getting more than 100 responses in a matter of few days. Thats how badly the members want to be the "Agony Aunts".

Your thread is one of them.

3. Have you heard of condoms? Any man or woman who will want to do an affair will make sure that there is no pregnancy issue. But I guess you have never heard of condoms or ways to prevent pregnancy. I do understand that sometimes even with the utmost protection, women get pregnant but I think you should be responsible. I am not saying that whatever you did was right and I am not giving you a clean chit here that "ok if you want to have an affair, you should wear protection". My thing is you should own this now.

4. You said you got the contact of the female on an "affair" site. You were very quick to point out that you are SIKH man and you don't believe in divorces but I am surprised that you did not mentioned the site. I think someone else would have mentioned the affair site and would not have mentioned the religion.

5. In the beginning of the thread you said you fell for her and you felt the connection. Then later on you referred to her as "Mistress". Wow that was quick change of heart...wasn't it? In the thread you have gone back and forth saying "Mistress" "scorned lover" and things like that.

6. You mentioned that she found someone who loved her. After that you started chasing her again. There are your exact words "About 2 months later I received a text, the first words she ever said to me since I broke it off, she said, she still hates me but is thankful she met someone like me who opened her eyes to loving without fear. I was excited to hear from her and couldn't let her go. I missed her. I responded and chased her again, telling her how much I still loved her and would love her forever". God had given you a way out.....You should have stopped there and there. But you did not. Where is the guy now? You never mentioned him again in the thread...Was he just an imaginary guy she made up? just like this story?
    There are many more reasons but I don't have the time to dissect your story further. I don't want to be an "Agony Uncle" LOL

YOUR THREAD IS A NOT A TROLL
    All the best to you. You should be responsible for what you have done.

I am pretty sure your thread will cross 100 replies in a day or two. So I commend you on your thread...

1 person likes this.
  10. Sometimes611

Sometimes611 Senior IL'ite

This is the truth of how remorseful you are. You think its ok... everyone does it... so what if u did it too? Now that your boat is rocking u r trying to save it. Once ur boat is stable again, u will start shopping around again. Thats how remorseful u r. Poor wife. My heart goes out for her but bearing u is the mistake she will have to pay for. By quoting u r Sikh hence can't think of divorce... u r shaming the pure religion too. Does Sikhism allow for cheating on your wife that too when she is pregnant? Rather than taking care of her, u r taking care of ur own idiotic desires! The fact that you never even bothered to know anything about "your" mistress just proves how self-centered u r. Ugh... u make me puke!