1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

about H and married life.... pls suggest..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Riyacl, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Riyacl

Riyacl New IL'ite

I got married seven years ago. It was a love marriage with parents consent. We were living in different cities and met very few times before marriage. After marriage I came to know about so many things he lied about. He never told me anything its slowly one after another i came to know. He lied about his salary. had loan on him, about his financial condition,, About being a drinker and smoker. He told me about smoking and drinking but in a manner that both are just occassionaly in parties or with friends. Had a huge fight over this because i already told him I hate smoking and smokers and he hid this from me. After few days of fight he said sorry and promised he will stop smoking and drinking both. I really believed on his words later to find out that he still smoke and drinks but only takes care that i should not come to know about it.
    These and many more were a part of seven years.. i kept on giving him chances over chances and he kept on repeating one thing and another after that........that includes a extra martial affair also... which he still denies but I read the sms in his cell and can never forget that... then too given this guy a chance as he was really sorry for wat all misunderstanding i had...

Now it seems like it was my mistake I should have been more strong and rather than everytime believing on his lies I should have done something about it... He has a habit of lying..... and that too siviour...... so many times i have confronted him....... told him calmly.. tried to talk to him watever is there told me clearly but stop lying....... nothing so far has worked....
    In between he has to leave job reason unknown.... but i have a doubt he has been fired or asked to leave because he went to office drunk and had a fight also.... He is very very protective of his cell fone... never let me touch it.... he was sleeping and i got hold on it... there were few sms he sent to his manager and managers replied also... from there i got this doubt... I tried to talk to him but all fruitless..... after few months he got another job left them in 2 months..... this all happened for almost 3 years.... he got and left 4 jobs after a month or two... I have to work take care of our kid take care of each n everything... while at home also He was nothing but a pain in ass..... Morning I used to do everything cooking cleaning.... and evening the house used to be mess.... He just used to sit on computer whole day chatting or playing games.

I did everything I could do to support him to motivate him to get him out of depression to help him to find out new job.... He got a good opportunity in another city.... but due to past exp as he left almost 4 jobs in 3 mnths..... I really dont want to left my job... so we decided tht after a year me and kid will join him.. but as of now we should stay separate and may be it will help us to revive our straining relationship also.... If there was left any :(

after living apart life is more peaceful... more comfortable... more organised.... I'm kind of loving it.... but ya kid miss him.... but i think the impact he was having from our daily fights.... kid seems more happy and stable now........ but yes he was always good to him....

its been almost a year we are living like this he come once or twice a month....

I was having all his emails and bank accounts pssd which he only gave to me saying he cant save anything I plan better so i should take care of these things...
    from past 3 - 4 month he has been behaving susupiciously changed his pssd not been sending anything to me not even a single penny.... we already had so many discussions and so many fights over this....... now its been almost a month we have not spoken to each other neither he has come..... In last chat when i asked him about his salary / job his answer was it is none of my business and he never asked me about my salary or my job....... and when i confronted him about changing the psd he said first you give all your psswds then i will give u mine....... I never asksed for this he himself gave me.... I told him i dont want any of your passwords.... but after marriage and having a kid you have some responsibilites being in another city im not expecting much... but atleast share some financial responsilbilties with me........ He promised but again did nothing... not even sent a single penny this month too....

I'm fed up of everything now.... its almost been four years now i'm taking care of each n every thing alone....... 3 years i couldnt as he was not having job... after having job every month he has some excuse......

Sorry for the v v long post.... can u suggest me.... what should i do or separation is the only wayout???

thanks for reading this... looking forward to some suggestionss

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012

2. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

@Riyacl,

i think the guy is a leech and a pig.
    (analogy.....:)....)

the thing is he had a affair and also he was not responsible enought to understand that you and your kid are also there and leaving so many jobs and behaving irresponsibly is an immature person.........

Well as far as i can see its only you who is investing in the relationship........

Nobody else can answer the question...........
    DO YOU STILL WNAT TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE?

Just imagine if you had a daughter who was married and all this happened to her?

What would you want her to do?

As far as correcting him is concerned ......... I think he is beyond repair.........

Cause either he has lost his job or is living like a bachelor in the new city if you know what i mean.........

Other than that there is no reason for him to not take up the responsibility of home........

Hope i have been any help........

Take care
    chow..

3 people like this.
  3. Riyacl

Riyacl New IL'ite

thanks Quebec for replying.....

Somewhere I also know I dont have any other option.... I have given him hundred of chances after his apologies everytime... but its always back to square one...

Only thing I really feel bad about my kid.... He really misses him.... But doesnt seem i have any option now....

4. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

Walk out Lady!

I understand the kids part. As he is already only spending few days in a month, I don't think it would really affect the kid. You can always be okay about visitation rights.

He seems to be a trouble monger. You will be legally liable to any damage he makes, as long as you two stay married. By getting divorced there will be financial security for you and your kid.

2 people like this.
  5. rkk1

rkk1 Gold IL'ite

If I were in that situation, I'd certainly have divorced a long time ago. Of course it is your life and we can only suggest divorce, though you have to make the final decision.

One thing I am very concerned about.... You mentioned he was having an affair in the past. If he was willing to have an affair, there is even a much greater chance that he is doing such activities now, especially as him living apart gives him much more chance to hide things from you. So please be very careful about engaging in any sexual activities with him. If you can fully avoid sex with him when he visits you, that would be best. However, if he is sexually forceful with you, then please ensure to use a condom. I don't know what he is doing on his time away from you, and it would be terrible if he passes on some kind of disease to you. So please take proper precautions with him.

4 people like this.
  6. Riyacl

Riyacl New IL'ite

thanks GodIsone,

@ rkk1 I'll keep in mind what you said... thanks

I really wanted this relationship to work. Now seems I've wasted all my years in a false hope, now understood nothing is in my hands... I'm done tried what all I can do.

It wont be a surprise for me if he is involved with someone. I have strong doubts that he is having some affair again. from last 5-6 months whenever he visits he make excuses to go out for 15- 20 mins.. earlier i assumed that might be for smoking as I've never allowed him to smoke in house and a very strict no in kids presence.
    But whenever he goes out his fone will be continuously busy and according to him its always call from office PLAIN LIE..

In last few fights I told him if he wont fulful his responsibilites towards me and kid i might have to take a legal course. His reply was do that and i'll leave my job and then you have to pay me mantenance.... total jerk..

I've posted my query regarding custody of kid and rights after separation also... if anybody here can help me pls suggest. And what preventive measures i should take if he really leaves his job....

Thanks

7. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

@riyacl,

well i can suggest is that you can get the bank statement of your husbands salary accounts and also the joining / termination letters that he got from diffrent employers and prepare a file.

Also prepare a seperate file with photocopies of all documents just in case..... Its important!!!!!!

Also search the net or newspaper clippings of cases where rfrences of cases are given when husband leaves job to deny any maintenance or quits job to get maintainence..........

Judgements are often given refering to similar judgements......
    Try to find out where maintenece was denied to a spouse as he/she was irresponsible and also you can see refrence for mental cruelty by citing he having affair........

As far as custody goes, barring some special circumstances MOTHER always gets the custody....

If your child is in school, you can site the record of parent teacher meetings and how he was not present in them...........

As his behaviour will prove he is so irresponsible and pathetic that he cannot take care of self much less a child........

Also when you get custody of child there is very small if any chance of him getting maintenence as child care will be taken into account as well as him being capable of joining a job by so many frequent changes........

But first do your homework and then go to a lawyer....... Then lawyer will also become more confident with your preparedness...... But be prepared to run around and toil for sometime.....

Be smart......

Take care
    chow

Dowryman is preparing fake matrimonial ID to impress his next victims....

3 people like this.
  8. Riyacl

Riyacl New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Quebec for your help.

will surely do this... I'm having most of the documents with me... except bank statements.

Can u suggest me something on the below.

I'm not after the maintenance my major concern is the kid. He may try every possible way to take him from me, can stoop to any levels. Once he pretended that he has gone to his school and going to take him away for forever.. that was to scare me. And I really was :(
    He was in his office in another city.. was scaring me.... :(

Can I do something legally so that he cant do such thing.

9. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

@riyacl,

well there are two things........

1. One you can talk to school authorities and talk about not letting the child leave with anybody else other than you or a trusted one....

2. Second is RESTRAInING order but that can only be done if there has been proven hurt caused by him to child.......

I'd say talk to a lawyer regarding that.......

Also make a seperate file of photocopies of all documents you have.......

Be safe.........

Maybe other Ilites can help or you can post this query in here

2 people like this.
  10. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

@riyacl,

Legal Matters - IndusLadies

just saw your thread there asking about a solution.......

Sorry i do not have a deep knowledge of legal system........ So cannot advice much........

Also please consult a legal professional regarding all this so that you get a proper response.......

Also do your parent / his parent know about alll that has happened between you two......

Have they previously intervened........
    Are you ready for emotional strain from the parents and PILs........

Take a deep breath........
    Think everything throught......
    Also inform your parents before you take a step........

But first of all collect all the information you can and all documents you can.......

Be prepared.........

Also wait for some days to get more responses here so that its a informed decision.......

Sometimes it takes time to get replies here.......

So be patient as you have been so much with your H , I am sure Ilites will not disappoint you......

Maybe somebody has a better solution to all of this......

Take care
    chow

4 people like this.