1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hi friends really confuseddd need sugesstions

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sanju123, Apr 4, 2012.

1. sanju123

sanju123 New IL'ite

:bonkhi ladies my post may look weird and this is not acceptable by our culture also so i am really :drowning:drowningso pls help me ot with this

See i created a problem myself and looking for the solution

I am happy with my family life and my life was smooth till feb but frm feb i created a problem by meeting a guy frm a chat site and till nw i cant end this uppp
    See here both r married and have kids either my hubby r his wife doesnt know abt this

see i will be frank i was more passionate abt sex and was doing research on this stuff at last i ended up in a chat site and i was not regular also and when i was i need to satisfy i was going and accidently i met a guy who was totally different frm others and he emailed me first and for couple of weeks we were like this me arguing tht this wont wrk and all but he was trying to convince me and he told me that i will be ok if u did nt accept me also and he told he is going to wait and all so it was going like this as usual we was chatting and as days was passing
    so me first intiated to call him and he was ok with that also he was ready and accepting we were enjoying and sometime i feel bad but sometimes i was enjoying it :bonk but know to i feel bad and want to discontinue but not able to do that so what can i do knw should i need to continue nor stop here and see my family

2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

God I want my 60 seconds back! :bangcomp:

8 people like this.
  3. BHARGHAVI

BHARGHAVI Senior IL'ite

why r u saying this

4. miscellaneous

miscellaneous Silver IL'ite

Sanju,

Would you be ok if the roles were reversed? I wouldnt be doing anything I wouldnt want my husband doing behind my back. The choice is yours but the answer is kind of obvious.

1 person likes this.
  5. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi Sanju,

Temptations in life are normal. They will come and go. But what will stay is your husband and your relationship.
    This guy whose real identity you may or may not know will not be with you through thick or thin.
    Your husband with whom you took rounds around the fire is the one who will be with you.

Leave the temptation aside. Go to your pooja room if you have one or a close by temple and tell God from your heart that you are sorry for falling into temptations. Tell God that you are thankful for having a great husband and a good life and you will not do any mistake again. That's all, your conscience will be clear and you can restart happy relationship with husband again.

Also, try to improve your sex life so you will not look for temptations again.
    I pray that you have a strong happy relation with your husband again soon...

6. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Does not look as if the post is real... I want my 60 secs back too :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

What a great role model for the kids. Way to go lady.

No wonder prostitution is on the high these days. Don't jump, Hey, you asked for it. To me a person selling her/his body for money is no way less to those who knowingly cheat their innocent spouses.

3 people like this.
  8. angel2011

angel2011 Bronze IL'ite

here goes another one.

What prompts these married people to go to chat sites to pass their time?

I myself being single have never ever went to chat sites neither I am interested bcoz I find it utter nuisance.

1 person likes this.
  9. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

this is not real post ! dont waste people's time , u know u r wrong what do u want us to tell u ?

3 people like this.
  10. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

dear op,

as you yourself said that you have created a problem for yourself, it is very much true and now it is your task to come out of it and lead a happy life...

best of luck...