1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Problem...please help

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by balboa, Mar 8, 2012.

1. agayathree

agayathree Bronze IL'ite

Hello OP,
    I would suggest you to go for marriage counselling with her. Please be calm and convince her to go for counselling. I am sure that she may not agree to go for counselling as she will tell that there's nothing wrong with her. You should tell her that you wanted to make this marriage to work and you are ready to correct whatever mistakes you have done.
    8 months is a very short time to end a marriage. Its easy to end it but whatever is done cannot be undone if you regret it later on. She seems to have a lot of issues here and I would suggest you to be patient for another 6 months. Once you feel that you are satisfied with the efforts you have put in to make this marriage work and still it doesn't work you can proceed with the divorce process. I hope it works well. You will feel happy:) that it has worked well. I wish you all the best:thumbsup for the successful outcome. Do your best,God will do the rest.

2. GMReddy

GMReddy Silver IL'ite

Dear OP,

"They want me to live like roommates."

what does that mean? Did they mean that you both don't live like husband and wife?

there is no wrong in her doing job and having her own likes and dislikes. But in matters pertaining to both there should be co-operation and mutual understanding.

It is better to find out what are her expectations and see how much gap exists between you two both.

If possible live like roommates for sometime and then see what exactly is the problem for this kind of behaviour.

Only a better understanding of each other helps to solve the problem amicably. --JMO.

3. bujji_1522

bujji_1522 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mr.Patience,

Yes that is what came to my mind when i read through your post, you are enduring a lot.

She wants to live like roommates with you, then yes she should earn for her living and considering your marriage, this would not be the option.

Just you should not feel the guilt to your conscience...try talking to her about your relationship with her, about your married life, and nothing works out try taking her to a marriage counsellor...

If she is still adamant and not willing to take any step, its high time you make decisions.

Its only one life we got :)

-Bujji