1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does black magic exist ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amnilakshmi, Jan 13, 2012.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi All,I have a very bad married life. I and my husband do not move well in other words we are not compatible. sometimes he is loving but sometimes he ignores me a lot. We have not have sex for 4 years. I have a 4 year kid. He doesnt bother about the kid. He went off to his native for pongal and didnt turn up. he is there for nearly 3 weeks. When i went to a few astrologers, they said my MIL has done black magic to separate us. I donot have a good relation with my MIL or my husbands side people. I donot talk to them nor go to their native. Do you really think if there is something like black magic ? In fact my hubby was having a EMA too. and these astrologers say its coz of the magic that my MIL has done.

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Lakshmi,

your husband had EMA? how do you know that?
    no physical relationship for 4 yrs.. a

all the issues seem more psychologically related. husband is not bonded to the kid.. how does he treat the kid? doesnt encourage conversations with the kid? or try to avoid the kid? or be rude to the kid? does he get anything for the kid if the kids asks him for it?

one thing i feel is making you more unsafe in this scenario of your relationship with your hubby' - you not talking to any one from your husband;s side and not even you MIL.

by this you are distancing yourself from your husband and taking him away from you..

when things are not well between you and husband , it is strategically not a good idea to be distanced from in laws dear. what made you do that? are your in laws aware of your husbands Past EMA? If so .. how did they react?

forget about astrologers and black magic for now.. i feel that there are some misunderstandings and misguided way of handling things that had brought you to this state.

Kindly explain your issues to help you better.

3. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

your husband had EMA? how do you know that?
    >> I caught him red handed with the girl at my home.
    no physical relationship for 4 yrs.. a
    >> Yes 4 years... i tried to initiate but it causes and leads to fight and later the news spreads to all his relatives ultimately causes more issues between us.

all the issues seem more psychologically related. husband is not bonded to the kid.. how does he treat the kid? doesnt encourage conversations with the kid? or try to avoid the kid? or be rude to the kid? does he get anything for the kid if the kids asks him for it?
    >> he doesnt do anything for the kid. The only thing he involves himself is droping the kid to school. When he is away he doesnt even call up to ask about the kid.

one thing i feel is making you more unsafe in this scenario of your relationship with your hubby' - you not talking to any one from your husband;s side and not even you MIL.
    >> I donot like the manner in which they twist everything. I am not comfortable talking to them.

by this you are distancing yourself from your husband and taking him away from you..

when things are not well between you and husband , it is strategically not a good idea to be distanced from in laws dear. what made you do that? are your in laws aware of your husbands Past EMA? If so .. how did they react?

>> They know about the EMA. They didnt bother about it.

forget about astrologers and black magic for now.. i feel that there are some misunderstandings and misguided way of handling things that had brought you to this state.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  4. rangyani

rangyani New IL'ite

Dear Lakshmi,
    Have you spoken to him on why he behaves this way and why he is not attached to the kid.Are you sure that the EMA is still not continuing? Does he expect something from you?
    Please make a sincere attempt to speak to him and set things right.
    What do you think would be your MIL's motive to take him away from you ? Try finding out what is holding him back there
    It is definitely not a good idea to stay totally unconnected to your in-laws.
    If you feel the issue is really getting serious, don't hesitate to visit his native. It is better to forget things of the past to save your marriage. Your silence may distance you away from him. Please show him that you are desparate to keep the relationship intact.
    Keep praying to God. Dont let things slip out of your hand thinking that it is because of black magic.

5. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Big Hugs to you dear!!

Am really exhausted and left muted after your reply!!

"I caught him red handed with the girl at my home" - it really needs a big heart and a very strong heart to try to make things work after this.. if i were in your place.. i would have brutally murdered my man!!

the death bell is here: >> They know about the EMA. They didnt bother about it.

so your ILs know of your husbands EMA and are least bothered.
    I do not see anything bright for you up in this way dear!

you sound to be a person of good strength and a bright mind.. Hence i would suggest you to find out a way that makes more sense to your life. I do not see any meaning in your life if you continue with this guy.

Better move out of the housee.. citing the real reason.. Get a divorce charging him of adultery.

I know there would be a lot of remarks feed backs. all kinds of judgements on you blames and more than what you can imagine.. but living with some one who doesnt even give a damn about the kid and woudl not try to make any kind of move to consider you as something more than a co occupant in the house does absolutely no justice to the life God has given you

this is surely not the age or time .. neither do you have any goddamned necessity to undergo all this.. Get out of the hell and make your own home i bet it would be good for you and the kid.

Current scenario is not good and very dangerous for the kid.. do not let the kid.. slwoly discover the differences between his father and others and feel bad about it..

My Prayers and Best Wishes for you! I bet you would have a better life without your Hubby.

6. ushae

ushae Silver IL'ite

There is no black magic etc exist.

No need to believe such things

7. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

I definitely don't see hints of 'black' or any other colored magic here. You just have a very troubled marriage and will have to take logical and honest steps to correct it. I have no other advices but perhaps you should start with a clear mind thinking what efforts you can put to save your marriage; and is it really worth it, rather than starting with this biased presumption that your mil is the vamp behind your broken marriage.And please see some marriage counselors, rather than astrologers.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  8. Visu2k

Visu2k Gold IL'ite

Black (as in absence of any color) does exist, there is no scientific evidence for magic though

1 person likes this.
  9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

There is no black magic. You are just unlucky to have a jerk for a husband. Hugs to you dear.

1 person likes this.