1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everyday I love U-(s)!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SSC, Nov 30, 2011.

1. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

There are too many things to do in a day, and at times we wish we had more than 24 hours in a day... In between all the everyday madness, there are a lot of romantic things our partners (wanted to be generic rather than use spouse, because I have a BF) say/do... At times, we recognize it, and sometimes we dont even realize it... Work, family, cooking, dishwashing ( :rant), games, facebook - all these keep us so busy, that we forget to take the time out and reflect on the good things... The days I fight with my BF, I think of the cute little things that he said in a previous call and all the small romantic things that he said the previous day and choose to forgive him... :kiss

Here is a thread, to bring out all the romantic things our partners say/do during the course of a busy day that screams a million I love U(s)!!

So how did your partner say I love U today??

PS: It might have been today/yesterday/month back/year back.. Feel free to rack your brains and post them here!!

12 people like this.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

SSC, cute thread. When he really happy and wants to say "the three little words", he makes excellent coffee for me.
    Now i know why he does it. He wants me to be stupid. hahaha!!!!

Have a nice time with your BF.

CL

7 people like this.
  3. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Indeed you are blessed!! Mine calls me a caffeine addict, so wonder, if that will ever happen in my life :-D

Thanks for the FB!

4. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

Just gave me a spoon full of ice cream without even me asking...my sweet darling :)

4 people like this.
  5. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Nice thread. Oh ya in this busy busy life, with kid it is important to keep up lively lovely environment at home with hubby.
    Umm what all he did/does. mainly food, they say a mans way to heart is food. But in my case my DH found that way to his Dear wifes heart is FOOD ahha. 2 days back he cooked yummy curry, i already ate my dinner by then 10:30pm still he calls me and says curry is good come eat.
    yesterday our ipad was delivered. i told him not to open the package, i have to come back and present it to my DD and he has to video shoot it.
    and Yahhhh we saved our lovely moments. i love such small and lovely things in our daily life.
    oh yaaa today morning at 5am my sleep broke and i was twisting and turning and twising n turning on the bed.
    i holded his finger at last that is when i drowsed back to sleep. that feeling of security, love and what not.
    there are many such small incidents in life. i cherish i have lovely DH and DD and always smile :)

14 people like this.
  6. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

Awwww :) :)

7. SSC

SSC Platinum IL'ite

That said it all, archana :) Wishing you many more such moments everyday!! Very nice post!!

8. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

9. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

The three Magical Words.....................

Wow....Im blushing when remembering itself:party

Always and many times in a day,I feel his love when calling to ask whether i ate Breakfast or lunch properly???

When Im little tired too,when he asks "why Im so much straining Or when he be wake whole night as i dint got sleepy(He has a habit of sleeping only making me sleep as i will fear lot )

Many more pops out of My heart....

But i always asks him,Do you love me??

Even though i know the answer.His reply will be,"I know you can feel the answer rather i say" and sees me......

That eyes says that He is so much oF love"
    :thumbsup

More things Clashing my mind when thinks His love,But words Not enough:spin

5 people like this.
  10. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear SSC, Nice post...i'm sure loads of people will have tiny little narrations lined up! look forward to reading them!
    Cheers
    Mega