1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What your husband call you (Pet Name )

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by blessbabydust, Nov 2, 2011.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

:)My hubby calls me kuttima(not angry) or chellamma(when angry) .

Plz note he never calls me names during fight always call me chellamma shut up and i do the same chellakutty shut up or poda losu ...

what does your husband calls you during fight and normally?

2. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

dear babydust,

do u really call ur husband pooda loseeee........!!!!!!!!wont he react toit!!!!!!!!!!

my DH used to call me emma when we got married as it was easy for him to call me even in a crowd.but after our kids were born emma became amma for DS and DH.

we normally try to sit and discuss things when something goes wrong if not either of us give a angry stare and continue our work without any conversation no names when we are not in a mood.

3. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

my parents and aunt used to call me 'mou', short for mougli from jungle book. hubby liked it wen they mentioned that. so now he calls me 'mou mou....' wen we fight, we call eachother by our original names. :)

4. RJMK

RJMK Silver IL'ite

My H when happy calls me Baabshu..some name I dont know from where it came from
    When angry..there are no names.Only raised volumes...In the end I just walk out and call him names when alone...

1 person likes this.
  5. twinbabyhopes

twinbabyhopes Senior IL'ite

my hubby calls me chinnu and i also calls him the same.........

6. Raindoll

Raindoll New IL'ite

I like that part.. very cute and smart of you to deal with it when alone .... :thumbsup

7. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

we call each other with crazzzy names :biggrin2:...igga, chigga, pigga, ichad , keechad, and, sometimes 'baby', and sometimes changed versions of our real names:crazy--and some censored stuff too !!!.....We practically call each other with any thing funny that comes to the mind--some names are more 'standard' than the others.:rotfl..!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. ShwetaSri

ShwetaSri Bronze IL'ite

My husband calls me sweety, jaanu and we dont talk to each other when we have fight so no names

9. sujisaran

sujisaran Silver IL'ite

hi

my hubby use to call me somany nick names ,:hide: regular intervals we change each other but now we using poocha means in malayalam cat and raja poochi so much is there but his favourite kuttima and pattu kutty pattu poochi, i love his pet names:drowning

10. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

Pishachu (monster :)), ammu and kodaali(no idea what this means:)) are the most common ones when we are not fighting. he calls my son the same ones too (except ammu). When we are angry, real names are used :)

If one of us did something gross/disgusting then we call each other chatha shavam (dead corpse) :)