1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband not giving enough time....

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Hubbysdarling, Apr 21, 2011.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Ladies!

I said I will adjust my advice accordingly and take everything at what the OP says. Wow, I really ticked you off. My apologies.....

2. shalini2108

shalini2108 New IL'ite

It is the same case with me. Jus a married life of 10 months,my hubby is always glued to FB(addicted), twitter, sports channel.(All kinds of sports)
    If i say to him "Dear can we go out"
    Reply : "Sure"
    The venue i have to decide. Everything would be like my own decision, interest.I would have to plan the whole schedule of going out.
    What ever i need he would buy it, get it for me.
    Ours is also LOVE Marriage.
    Right now ,He has love for me but he is not EXPRESSING it.
    Even i go to work, come home @ 8, do house hold work.
    I would need some person to talk to(Companionship)

I have tried my best to get interested in sports like cricket world cup , tennis barcelona matches,Currently, IPL.So that in way, i could spend time with him.
    I Do have interest in cricket.
    Watching a sport is fine.
    But getting completely glued to TV, FB,Twitter is jus a ****(Sorry)
    I have no entertainment at all..

When ever i ask him why u re not spending enough time with me,we too end up in fights. He says, "what u meant by time spending?"
    We had plenty of open talks , he does feel for that moment, again he repeats the same.SPORTS channel, FB addicted, Twitter.

When we go to hotel or eat together at home, he would look at his mobile and i would be eating silently.

Even if i watch Tv, i would watch it all alone. when he is not.
    The thing is he has one Aim in his life, to start a business.
    Although he watch tv, look into FB,twitter, he does think of business all the time.He has said openly he got addicted to FB.

There is no emotional feeling for me.no companionship for me.
    My thought is when he can watch Tv ,FB twitter why cant he spend time with me, take me out once a while.

Infact, he does not even talk to his parents.Its me who ask him to go to his parents and speak for a while.

Why do men change after marriage.
    I accept Men become focused on their career life.They feel they are responsible person for a family.but they should also spend some time with family members.

3. Hubbysdarling

Hubbysdarling New IL'ite

No,I wont mind at all.Hope for the best.

4. Hubbysdarling

Hubbysdarling New IL'ite

Thanks,JAG.....U r a darling .I love ur advice,lets see how things workout,
    will give u all my feed back after a while.

5. RajshreeAkku

RajshreeAkku Silver IL'ite

Hey HD,

As ur name says, U are a Hubbys darling!!! Keep it in ur mind!!! OK?

JAG has given very good suggestions, plz follow them u will surely find some change in u. U dont need any other person to be happy. Just try to make urself happy. Let him see u happy without him being in company, he will SURELY come along and be with u (out of the fear of u leaving him as he is ) as u r trying to make him change, he will NO Tchange (all hubbys are like this- if we say to change, they WONT, at ANY COST) so leave him like that and ENJOY (atleast PRETEND that u r enjoying)..

Few examples:

-When he is glued to laptop, u go to kids room and play games with them. Laugh loudly as if u all r enjoying very much.. Just dont bother abt him...

- Plan some outing in the evening with kids. Finish off all the work soon. When he comes home, ask him if he would like to join u. If he doesn't want to join, dont ask second time. Just say that u and kids are going out (may be to a park, to temple, or a small walk) and let him stay at home alone.

- And as JAG stated do the things u like (like u used to do when u were a kid). Dont consider who feels what, abt ur kids, ur hubby, etc.

- PRETED being sick (extremely sick) and u cant go to doctor also... (just a DRAMA) and see how he will make time for u... U dont even call him. Make ur neighbour or one of ur kid call himand tell that u r not well and cant go to doctor alone,, make some drama ur getting me right??

He will surely realise something and if u follow the first 2 suggestions, he will think that he is surely missing something in life and will come back to you.

AL THE BEST!!!

6. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

I always wonder how if he comes back and wants to take her to the doc? :bonk

7. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

No No. Be true to yourself.
    And do not involve others in the drama esp Kids.