1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Invisible family member >>pls read

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by 1dropLove, Sep 22, 2010.

1. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

I dont know how i feel,i was looking for some positive stuff to read so that i could start my life afresh from tomorrow.with a lil baby whos feeding almost the entire day,i have to drag myself or find time to do anything else like some housechores or even taking a bath, etc.
    So i was looking for some motivational blogs especially by indian DILs who are suffering mentally.
    Pls go through this blog,may be this can open your eyes,motivate you,mustur your courage and make your life meaningful.I request all those who are in the same boat as me,start to value yourself before any DH,family,kids...
    i sooo wish my husband could read this stuff and maybe,just may be realise what he was doing in the name of 'obedience,support' to his mom !

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010

2. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

Reading blogs by suffering DILs may give you self-assurances and self-pity and a small amount of motivation. If you want to get strong and start afresh, its better to read motivational stuff by strong women/men in general.

1droplove, this is just my opinion, but the tone of your posts changed a lot since you moved to your parents place. It is really nice to see that your mood has improved since you have been staying at your parents, but some of your recent posts gave me an impression that your H wasn't as insensitive towards you as you portrayed him to be in your earlier posts and threads. I hope you know what you feel and do whats best for you. (Feel free to ignore my comments if you don't like)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  3. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

hi sitai
    ya my DH is a gem of a person,the good things i wrote about him is something i saw only in our good times which is abt 1/2 month out of 1.5yrs of married life.since the time we came back to India,i never felt like a wife but more like a maid.dont know what happened to him but for now its just the good things i want to remember about him no matter what our future holds.
    the bad thing was that when things had become better and then b'ful,we had to move back to india in just 15 days.i really wish we had known each other more than those 15days...that was a time when we'd just sit and talk for hours like we had just met.(imagine...after 5-6months of silent treatment,rude behaviour,talks of divorce from his side ....he again felt love for me.I guess its the 'law of attraction' thing i was doing which worked)