1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Only wife knows true nature of husband ..No one else

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by fouziaj, Sep 22, 2010.

1. fouziaj

fouziaj New IL'ite

Every man has a different face in the society. To friends he'll behave in a particular manner, to parents differently, to sisters and brothers differently.
    I feel, only a wife will know the true nature of a man. Every man has some irritating quality which only the wife will know. Men always somehow hide their bad nature in public and show only their good side.

2. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

I think people make themselves conform when they are out in public. They know they must act a certain way in order to keep their job, make friends, please their parents, abide by the law, etc.

And some of what we do in public is an act. That is part of the conforming procedure.

The thing with act's is, nobody can keep it up for long. And HOME is the one place we feel we can be ourselves. So obviously, the person you live with will see the 'real' you. And you will see the 'real' them.

I think we all must realize our spouses, just like us, have a good and bad side. If you want perfection... don't get married, because imperfections will always be noticable when you are living with somebody so intimately.

3. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

No one is perfect.
    No wife is a perfect wife. No husband is a perfect husband.

I wish my in laws especially my mil will be aware of this.
    She bad mouths me to others. Is she thinking her son is perfect or near to perfection?
    Don't get me wrong. I love my husband so much and very lucky to be married to him but he has his flaws too. Even my family can point out negatives of my husband too.

At times I just feel like asking my mil, " You have lots to complain about me, do you know the true character of your son whom you think is a saint?"

4. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Hi 'sadwife',

while you are happy with your man overall, you should ignore your MIL. MILs are Natures Creation to manifest hate and intolerance consistently. Well, after reading this, a female member may say, "oh, Ingianguy, again do not make generalisation. My MIL is a gem of a person. She loves me(DIL) just like a daughter" Yes, such MILs who love their DIL as their own daughters do exist. No doubt. But, overall percentage of such good MIL will be less than 1%. That is why they become very special. Serial makers make serials on them. Newsmakers report them in news. Only exceptional things are reported in media, not routine stuff, right.

So a hate filled MIL is a routine. And, a love filled MIL is an exception. This is universal law.

I say this to make you forget your MIL and live your life with the man you love.

5. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Fouziaj,

You said it precisely. The most relevent person to say whether a husband is a good husband or not is his wife, non other than her.

The most relevent person(s) to say whether a teacher is a good teacher or not, is his / her students.

The most relevent person(s) to say whether a doctor is a good doctor or not, is his / her patients.

The list goes on...........

You are absolutely right. Who contested you in your idea ?

6. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Sometimes even the wife does not know the real nature of her husband !
    Sometimes we see people as we percieve them to be like a mom should always be loving and sacrificing etc.
    Similarly many feel that my DH is flawless , with all good qualities,loving , truthful , honest whereas he may be the opposite !
    Only time and situations faced can reveal the real nature of a person.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  7. sita2223

sita2223 Bronze IL'ite

Don't you do the same?? Doesn't everyone do the same???
    People show different facets at different times depending on the audience. Thats just human nature.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  8. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

Hahhhaaa.. another statement from a female proving their over confidence about the world

Try to replace man with woman (and similarly all gender specific words) in your original post, read it again. If you still didnt agree for that statement, the above para of my comment holds good 200% :)

(so, learn that stupidity or smartness like qualities doesnt go with the gender, it goes with the stuff under any skull)

9. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

10. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Dear Sita,

I sort of agree with you.:cheers
    We tend to portray ourselves much better than who were actually are in the public, like smiling even when ppl hurt us, when confronted by rude strangers etc.

But do we do that when we are with our husband/wife?
    Basically it's because we think our spouse loves us so much and willing to put up with whatever tantrums or habits we have. :)