Experience in nadi astrology

Discussion in 'Madurai' started by dhansmugs, Dec 1, 2009.

1. dhansmugs

dhansmugs New IL'ite

HI,
    My father went to nadi astrologer few months before. They were totally speechless because of the past and present information they gave.
    I want to know if any body have exp like this .
    I would appreciate your response.
    Thanks

2. monikakrishna76

monikakrishna76 New IL'ite

what kind of experience you had., were they able to tell you
    1) your education, b.com, bsc, m.tech etc
    2) were they able to tell your profession like accouts or mechanical engineering or marketing etc.,
    3) your hobbys etc

please share if your experience were similiar and SOO PRECISE ...or... just round about like most astrologers predict

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
  3. thenamutha

thenamutha New IL'ite

nadi astrology

Hi,
    This is amazing zone to enter. I also heard about this from my good friend's experience. She loved her boyfriend for 9 years since her school days but they separated in the middle of their 20's. She can't find any suitable person for her for 3 years after their separation and she felt very lonely. Plus she was fed up with the proposals brought by the family and she end up in nadi astrology. thats where the amazing moment begins. Her wedding reading was unbeliveble.The features of her husband to be matches with her ex-boyfriend for 99%. And they told her that she will marry a person in this features after complete her karma pooja.The point make her sad was..........he is a married man separated from wife or divorce................ How to believe this? ............................any idea?

4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Re: nadi astrology

hi,

It's interesting. But i don't believe nadi Astrology.Based upon my experience
    and knowledge, It's only waste of money and time!!!!!!!! No one can Correctly predict our Future thru any Astrology. But i believe Time, God and Myself.:cheers

1 person likes this.
  5. SudhaN

SudhaN New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me if the centre in Kancheepuram (Sre Kagabujandar Nadi Astrological Research Centre) is any good for Nadi Predictions ?

I'd appreciate any honest comments on your experience with this maharishi
    'Sre Bhaaskharamaharishi' who is supposed to be a Nadi Astrologer. Please let me know if any of you had any personal experience with this center ?

Thanks,

Sudha

6. SudhaN

SudhaN New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me if the centre in Kancheepuram (Sre Kagabujandar Nadi Astrological Research Centre) is any good for Nadi Predictions ?

I'd appreciate any honest comments on your experience with this maharishi
    'Sre Bhaaskharamaharishi' who is supposed to be a Nadi Astrologer. Please let me know if any of you had any personal experience with this center ?

Thanks,

S
    udha[​IMG]

7. naubahi

naubahi New IL'ite

sudha donot waste your time and money. You have asked specially about this bhaskarmaharishi(kagabujandar). I do have BAD experience with him BHASKARA MAHARISHI.. nadi predications can fail,then you will be more depressed.If you are upset, increase the time you spent in pooja for god, increase your donations to orphanage.believe in doing good karma to balance out negative karma of past.DONOT CONTACT ANY NADI ASTROLOGER,LISTEN TO MY ADVICE.

8. popy

popy New IL'ite

Nadi astrology is complete rubbish. I have experience of going to a nadi kendra and getting my leaf. When they started with giving hints of who I am. alot of the info was right. But their prediction till now has been all wrong. 70% of their prediction is wrong. Now when i look back, i realise that a lot of what they said while checking if the leaf is mine or not was based on permutation and combination. I visited the Nadi kendra in Gurgaon. My real life experience says it is false and whtever predictions are right are basic things that any pandit will tell after seeing ur horoscope.

9. jazzmine

jazzmine New IL'ite

Agree with Naubahi and Popy. Nadi astrology (atleast in its current form) is total fraud. A few friends that I know went and gave Finger print of one person and the details of another, and, they still got a leaf! and the Nadi person went on telling the past/future of the second person. Please dont fall for it.

10. ssethu008

ssethu008 New IL'ite

hi, i am from coimbatore. i need help and support from you'll... please suggest a good nadi astrologer in coimbatore,.. thank you.. do contact me at 9500435507, i am in a worst situation with my son,.. please help