1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned!

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Malar27, May 5, 2015.

1. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Thank you Aria. You have mentioned very well what my mind is now telling me to do. It is not a long post at all. I am more clearer compared to 2 months ago when I first wrote here. I for once cannot see myself as a weak person succumbing to this. I have always been strong since young.

It is one way or the other. No two ways about it. I am very much clear of that. I will not allow myself to be in a situation without a closure.

I feel much stronger and in a way blessed that my situation is not that terrible when I read stories of other women here. I wish I could help them too.

My friends see me as a very joyful person still. I am always the center of attraction. Somehow that keeps my self confident up. That so called admirers are there and been there. But for now, I want to sort this out first and focus on my career.

Well, I am even planning to start my own business. My passion since a teenager.

I have not once stopped doing what I have enjoyed doing ie, animal rescue, reading, blogging and squash. Now I find even more reasons to do them all.

One thing I have not been doing is travelling. Now, I am off on my first backpack of the year. Bhutan and Tibet! A soul searching experience.

Yes, I agree, I had been a bit loose with my finance with him. Lucky, I always made sure I had a backup. It was tiring but I managed to cover the debts by taking up a second job.

I am moving this legally and will have this sorted our soon.

Your reply was very thought provoking. Thanks Aria.
    Finding this site was one of the best things that happened to me during my tough time.

I am slowly on my feet again, flaunting my style and on top of my toes :)

3 people like this.
  2. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

Can I get some advise or some path shown to me on how about I move in India? I have done all the appropriate reports here and the Embassy.

However, I was told that to move this even further I need to go to India to make an official report on him there. I have gathered some evidence of him abandoning me and misappropriation of cash and jewels. I also have gathered enough cash to go India now.

I just want to go make a report, let the police have whatever information they need and come home. It may safe another woman from being cheated and ill treated by this family.

Where exactly can I make a report in Chennai. Is it ok to make one in the Commisioner's office itself? Any specific women movement there that I can ask assistance? Is it safe for a woman to go to police station alone there?

I will be going to India alone. My parents are too old and sick to travel. Plus, I don't want them to go through anymore stress there.

Kindly give me some input as to where I can do all this in Chennai. Anyone faced this type of problem and how did you deal with it?

The best thing that has happened to me is this forum. I am so glad I found it and the words of encouragement. Build my sense! Thank you all.

3. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Hello

Why don't you contact TN Legal service authority and ask for the procedure. They may have free legal support service too.

Tamil Nadu State Legal Services Authority

http://www.tnlegalservices.tn.gov.in/fees.pdf

It might be helpful, if you can find a reliable and ''trustworthy'' lawyer for additional
    help. Be aware that, these are lucrative business for many. Especially you are
    a Malaysian citizen and woman. So be careful and use your contacts to find the right person.

All the best.

1 person likes this.
  4. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Catwalk. Yes, that is something I am scared. They might just want to make money and more money out of my situation and me being a foreigner there.

I am have some information of how to go about this stuff.
    Once I am done, I will put a post on it so that it can be of use to women in the same predicament.

5. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

May God Bless you.
    Our prayers are there with you..

All the best..