1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned!

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Malar27, May 5, 2015.

1. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Laksmikguru. Finally I got one notice from him through his lawyer. The so called restoration of conjugal rights. I know what that means. All this while I was hoping for so much. Now I know, what he wanted. He never had any form of feelings for me. If he had it wont fade out so soon. I am now proceeding with the legal actions.

Yes, I still love him but I dont know if it is wise to still hold on. A man who is 40s cant decide? Funny. He never even gave me a chance to talk to him in this long more than 6 months absence.

I have initiated legal actions and also made some reports againts him and his family. It is very tough but I have no choice.

4 people like this.
  2. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

hai malar,
    i pray for u.u boldly proceed legal action against them.Definitly god will do the good thing.Dont worry .pls.relax ur mind.

1 person likes this.
  3. jp0075

jp0075 New IL'ite

Dont worry everything will get fine.. have trust in god and life.- Prakash

1 person likes this.
  4. paramlav

paramlav Silver IL'ite

hugsmiley dear u took right path.it's not worthy to stay with the person who is nothing but useless . I don't know when god will punish like this useless persons. It's him who have to regret from losing such a lovely person who stands for him &love .

If u get a chance to speak with him just ask why he has done this and return your mil love . Please don't feel for such person, feel will feel for that. Wish you a loads of happy life in future .

1 person likes this.
  5. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Appreciate your support. TQ Prakash. Yes, faith is all i have now. Someone I love have become a total stranger now. It is very difficult to digest. It is sad he is not even willing to listen to me.

6. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

\

I really wanted to be with him but now the notice from him says it all. Now I need to safe guard myself against their false allegations.

Yes, I wish to ask him if I get a chance. I really want to know why he never wanted to try, TQ for your kind words. At least I am not suffering in silence anymore.

7. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sir for your kind words.

I know they are aware that I have nobody in India. No where to turn to. So they are playing this hide and seek game with me. They didn't even bother replying my legal notice.

Seriously, I don't know whatelse to to. It is now been so many months. How can a man leave his wife just like that. I don't even dare to go to India because I scared they might harm me, let alone to go to their house. I can still hear his sister's voice over the phone screaming at me.

His mother was talking to me till he went missing. Now, none of his family members are bothered to answer my calls or even to talk to me. Don't they advise their son? Don't they wish to see their son happily married. Although I'm a foreigner but I have adapted well to most of their culture. I am also an Indian by blood.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm independent. Steady career and continuing my studies. I have suffered a lot in silence. I get lots of peace of mind after writing my agony here. Personally, I have not talked to anyone about this so nobody (friends and relatives) knows that we are not together. I keep to myself a lot. I don't see a point talking about it also as the first thing they will say is "You should not have married a foreigner. See, now he had small misunderstanding and had absconded with your jewels and cash within months of marriage! He can't even handle crisis!!"

Therefore, I choose to write here. The words of encouragement from people like you, makes me feel better. You have no idea Sir, your words really keeps my spirit high.

Just that at times I wonder, why am I such a failure in life when I have excelled so well in everything else. Thank you sir.

8. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sir for your kind words.

I know they are aware that I have nobody in India. No where to turn to. So they are playing this hide and seek game with me. They didn't even bother replying my legal notice.

Seriously, I don't know whatelse to to. It is now been so many months. How can a man leave his wife just like that. I don't even dare to go to India because I scared they might harm me, let alone to go to their house. I can still hear his sister's voice over the phone screaming at me.

His mother was talking to me till he went missing. Now, none of his family members are bothered to answer my calls or even to talk to me. Don't they advise their son? Don't they wish to see their son happily married. Although I'm a foreigner but I have adapted well to most of their culture. I am also an Indian by blood.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm independent. Steady career and continuing my studies. I have suffered a lot in silence. I get lots of peace of mind after writing my agony here. Personally, I have not talked to anyone about this so nobody (friends and relatives) knows that we are not together. I keep to myself a lot. I don't see a point talking about it also as the first thing they will say is "You should not have married a foreigner. See, now he had small misunderstanding and had absconded with your jewels and cash within months of marriage! He can't even handle crisis!!"

Therefore, I choose to write here. The words of encouragement from people like you, makes me feel better. You have no idea Sir, your words really keeps my spirit high.

Just that at times I wonder, why am I such a failure in life when I have excelled so well in everything else. Thank you sir.

9. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Malar,

After you've exhausted all your options to fight tooth and nail to restore your spouse in your life (because you still nurse feelings for him) and every other anfractuous manoeuvre repining for unrequited love (there is nothing wrong), you may wish to follow these practical instructions once you're in subdued and receptive frame of mind and decided to move on in life.

Don't ever be in a contentious marital status. You can either be single or divorced but not singularly married. Since you mentioned that you've already received notice from him, contemplate and take some action before you lose track of him again. Now your life is kaput and you're dejected but 2-3 years from now when you find a upright man you will bewail at your folly for not having secured legal status to re-marry. I've seen people who are totally heart broken "kya zindagi, kya dard" and by the turn of next summer hound their estranged partners for separation because their life has picked up faster and grand. You may not realize the implications now but the last thing you want in your mind when you are free from this sorrow is having to go through ci-devant jilt. Fortunately we live in a society that expects our reason to take over once our emotions are misfired by adhering to necessary formalism in civil transactions. Once you decide to separate , don't ever delay the proceedings esp. with someone like you husband who is blink-and-vanish kind. You will regret later for not procuring legal attestation to move on in life.

Did you ever face death of a closed one or accident or general trauma in life? You will observe a pattern that pain is ephemeral. Maintain a dairy and write an entry "I feel horrible today" and append with subsequent states of mind on a weekly basis. Refer to that diary every time you seek affirmation that pain is transient (no, I never practised but few people have vouched that it helps to surmount trauma). I don't want to trivialize your pain but like everything other emotion grief and sorrow are addictive when we wallow for too long. Limber up, rise and dream again.

You're educated, qualified , independent and staying in Malaysia; which means you are already sorted out. The future is determined by how you carry yourself from now.

I can understand there is no point in disclosing marital discord to acquainted outcrop. Just a small caution: A Big no no no ..to that after you are legally divorced. Don't ever try to pretend being a "married woman" once you are legally divorced (again I've seen few women do that wearing mangalsutra and signage of a married lady). People say lot of things, you cannot be serious about taking everyone seriously. Smile and flaunt your 32 pearly teeth. Be careful in future with your monetary savings. The reason I advocate disclosure of marital status is because you never know your secret admirers are lurking in which corner, so to facilitate open approach. Hey, c'mon, you're elegant, intelligent, working and charming lady, you expect me to believe that life is destroyed with one unconscionable man.

No remedy to shrug that feeling but it is likely to fade, let it fade and don't beat yourself too much insanely. Try not to bring this feeling to the fore repeatedly. How can one do that? I've no clue but I think one must cultivate a habit to laugh at one's disastrous moments in life (goodness! saved by a whisker from total ruin). Again it depends on the personality, work out what relieves you from this compulsion to self-flagellate. Again, you may not have to consciously do anything, mostly these nagging feelings fade and the belief and knowledge that indeed they disappear is sufficient to park them illegally in no-parking zone in brain for now.

Life isn't that bad as bad as everyone depicts when tragedy strikes provided you are adaptive or exploitive of your circumstances. Get a strong bearing. Be careful (be very careful with your planning). Don't get too worked up on how others have coped or battled, what matters is your body and mind and how your rein over it. Read books on self-help but always implement what works out best in your case. And when life is back to being crazily amusing and amazing don't forget to pass the message to someone in need (selfish louts! once they find happiness and schmoozing with new-found love forget to do that). Cheer up, you've a great life ahead, just bite into some painful days and you will do fine. Sorry for the long post.

4 people like this.
  10. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sir.