1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Story

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by shilpaaug, Apr 24, 2015.

1. prathyupradyu

prathyupradyu New IL'ite

Hi dear ,

Dont worry dear even i am passing through the same stage .I am 24yrs.I stayed with him for 14 months.Though i am not sure about his external affairs but he started to beat me up and abuse me .I left his home just one month back.

Please do not worry about these things.I know you must be missing your son but just remember you were right an your love was true.Just the person was not.There is always love in this world.It will not come to you unless and until you let it.

Try to travel places.Places you wanted to see.Be happy that you are free like a bird.Fly where ever you want to.Do what ever you want to .There is no person to question you now.Nothing to worry about.Feel like a queen for yourself.

Everything will fall at its place some day

2. Udasgirl

Udasgirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shilpa..
    I felt very sorry to hear your story
    But believe me - Whatever bad was meant to happened has happened already...Having endured so much pain at such a young age I am sure you are much more strong person than before...Take it as your destiny and try not to think about loss as it has already happened
    I also suggest not to think much about future at this stage
    Just live in present ..
    Something good is definitely on your way !!!!
    Do you have much of a family support I mean from your parents/siblings etc ?
    God is great and he is always with us
    Read books if you like reading.. I have found books as my best friends specially when I am in trouble or sad ..

3. yaminisuresh

yaminisuresh New IL'ite

Its been a year i got married... till today i have not experienced true love from my husband :( Its a complete arrange marriage after 7 yrs of search i got him.. was so happy after engagement .. but from 2nd day all my fate started. He is not matured at all. :( Feeling lonely whenever i see some couples :(

4. sing

sing Silver IL'ite

Time will heal everything. I am very sorry for the loss of your child.

Choose what you love to do and truly enjoy spending time with. I want to say that, everything begins in life with a selfish interest, or eventually will reach that stage.

I am cynical about unconditional love too, but will admit love does exist and you will find one if you are lucky. There's nothing like loving yourself, happiness you get by doing yoga and meditation, you get a new leash and control on life as a whole.

After my experiences with love, lust and friendship, I can say I totally resonated with this quote given below. Nothing is more important in life than peace and financial stability.

Here's a buddha quote :
    You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection and you are yourself, and that persion is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire univese deserve your love and affection.

May peace be with you !