1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling really Low and lost

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ivlakshmi, Apr 1, 2015.

1. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am feeling really low these days due to the matches i get and the way in which life is heading towards. Feeling really depressed.
    All my cousins are giving happy news about their marriage getting fixed and me attending to these weddings..
    I am feeling low day by day. I see no good in this life.

I am happy that they are happy but at the same time all the happy news gets me in to depression and makes my thoughts running like "why i have to go through all this"

2. tcbhuvana

tcbhuvana Gold IL'ite

Don't worry Lakshmi.. Best of best guy is waiting for u and u will marry him soon.. Cheer up girl.. God is planning everything good for ur life.. Trust him and be happy..

1 person likes this.
  3. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

@ivlakshmi You should visit the Married life and In-laws threads to feel better :-D

This is the best phase of your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Sooner or later you will find the guy who is in your destiny and then it is life long, you wont get this phase again. :) Cheer up! ..Good luck, what you feel is natural, it happens to everyone till they meet someone.

8 people like this.
  4. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

There is a time for everything. Just wait for that moment @ivlakshmi :)
    do what ever you like and don't think much about anything.

1 person likes this.
  5. Denni

Denni Gold IL'ite

Dear ivlakshmi,

I understand how it feels when everyone around you is successful in finding their spouse and you are not even close in finding him. It gets frustrating too. I met my husband in my mid twenties when most of my friends were married or engaged. There were few suitors but none can be considered for marriage. I met my husband thru a friend and took us 6-12 months before we finally decided to get married.

Everything needs time dear. Your "would be" must be looking for you too.....just need the right time for all to come together. Trust me, Its just a matter of time...

1 person likes this.
  6. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

By worrying like this and comparing your status with others, you are spoiling YOUR PEACE OF MIND. This would also add stress to your life unnecessarily. when the time comes to you to make a decision, you may tend to make wrong decision due to this.
    So please relieve your self from unwanted thoughts.

Practicing RAJAYOGA is a good and simple technique. There are RAJAYOGA training centers around the world. You can get FREE training. ( 7 days , 1 hour each ).its a kind of meditation to avoid unwanted thoughts.

1 person likes this.
  7. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Dear lakshmi.....

Hugs to you dear....

My mom used to tell a Tamil proverb " iruntha ponnuku thaguntha mapillai" . That is the girl who is waiting will get the best husband.

Just pray and wait. In life, everything is pre defined, and nothing can be redefined.

God has his own plans for you.....

Wait for his will to happen and it will be the best.

God Bless You....

3 people like this.
  8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  9. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

I second that. How old are you if you don't my asking? I am in my early 30's and still unmarried. I get the impression that you are much younger than me. Life doesn't end with marriage, there is a life after that many of us forget to think about. After coming to IL and reading all the horror stories here, I have realized that it is more important to focus on finding the right person for you than to beat yourself up for not being marrying at the right age. You should seriously read the married life and In-law sub-forums. Sometimes I wonder if I really want to get married reading those. :shaking:

10. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

how does my caste matter u?