1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling really Low and lost

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ivlakshmi, Apr 1, 2015.

1. AruljothiD

AruljothiD Silver IL'ite

Dont feel bad..As u r searching him, He is also searching u..
    Think of the delay as - God is waiting for a best time to set up your meeting with ur future life partner.. console1..

1 person likes this.
  2. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

Everything will come to you at the perfect time. Hearing others gud news will make us question/depressed ourself that's normal... But think the other way... "" ohhh poor them they gonna miss their bachelor/spinster life n freedom... ""
    Enjoy each moment dear... Don't give time for negative emotions to win ...
    Take a chill pill... N say. Yooooooo

1 person likes this.
  3. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

First off, I am not "hellbent" on scaring her, I don't think anyone here is. If you read it that way, it is your problem. Most of us who have been members here long enough know what she has been going through and me being in an almost similar situation as her, was only making light of the situation.

1 person likes this.
  4. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

it's most common feeling laxmi, nothing wrong with it.
    I felt it at every stage of my life. After graduation everybody got good break and I was still waiting for good opportunity. Most of my friends got married and I was still waiting for Mr. right . Everybody had kids and I was going thru infertility. it's the same feeling of being left out and helplessness. Sometimes scary that will it ever happen.

Don't worry it's just matter of time and things will fall into place. Till then njoy your time.

1 person likes this.
  5. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

it's most common feeling laxmi, nothing wrong with it.
    I felt it at every stage of my life. After graduation everybody got good break and I was still waiting for good opportunity. Most of my friends got married and I was still waiting for Mr. right . Everybody had kids and I was going thru infertility. it's the same feeling of being left out and helplessness. Sometimes scary that will it ever happen.

Don't worry it's just matter of time and things will fall into place. Till then try to live present day. do something which will make you happy.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  6. coolangel

coolangel Senior IL'ite

Don't worry laxmi. all good things happened to me very late compared to my friends and family but they did ultimately happen. Yes it is struggle,frustration but u need to be strong to pass this phase. Whenever ur low..try to distract yourself & participate in some hobbies.

1 person likes this.