1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding my Stuff - Need your Suggestions Please

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by SimpleStraight, Mar 19, 2015.

1. SimpleStraight

SimpleStraight Silver IL'ite

I didn’t know my post would go for 10 pages…..

@Rihanna, Ragini25, Akansha, SGBV, Laks09, VanithaSudhir, YellowMango, Viswamitra, SilveriLites, PlatinumiLites, Moderators and others!!!

All are Akka’s and Sisters!!!!

Your answers are very thoughtful, practical and look at the problem in a total different perspective.

And I thought what would Ragini and Akanshaa perspective’s to this problem would be.

Hatsoff to you all..

@Laks09 - Will check with Lawyer!!!

@Rahuljain – Even I forget the issue, looks like you don’t want to leave the issue. Married and stayed for 4 months in USA. Then got separated, then had to face threats, middleman, local chota mota politicians then a demand for hefty amount and it took 2 years.

If you have few more questions, want to pull my leg, blame me. I am ready to take it.

You know what happened during those time, false allegations, false news on me spread like fire from South India to North India and from East Coast to West Coast in USA.

Even I didn’t know about depression, when we went to doctor she started prescribing medicines for her. I also think from her Childhood there have been some problems.

I can definitely say both families suffered a lot. Both families thought we would be happy together, but it didn’t work out.

She blames me for her depression, you name what not and I am the culprit.

My Mantra -

“When I show a finger at you there are 3 fingers pointing towards me.”
    [h=3]Some eyes just see your weaknesses and there lips spread ugly lies.[/h][h=3]They use there large large wings, they use them to fly fast and high.[/h][h=3]That's when you call out the Truth, Your slow poke friend who is behind.[/h][h=3]You urge Truth to not be a shadow, but please come out and shine.[/h][h=3]Testing and Teasing Truth takes a while.[/h][h=3]A schedule it follows its own sweet time.[/h][h=3]Truth is a naughty fellow it will sneak up from behind.[/h][h=3]Boy its got a timing and timing is wickedly divine.[/h][h=3]When you are reduced to rumours its there job to hurt your pride.[/h][h=3]Be like a lotus in a murky pond, Rise above the filth and Keep your identity alive.[/h][h=3]Courtesy - Swathi heroine on Open Heart with RK Show[/h]May be I can write a book. My Marital Life in 4 Months.
    Going for a coffee break. :wave

6 people like this.
  2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viswamitra too? In Akka's and Sisters category? :eek :confused2: :shock:

2 people like this.
  3. SimpleStraight

All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters...

Should have excluded him...sorrysmiley

2 people like this.
  4. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Hi OP,
    What ever u told in ur latter post looks more matured than the opening post. If u have given these details in the beginning itself hope, u would have got much more good thoughts for the problem.
    The first one sounds more like taking revenge and the donating part comes after getting all the negative responses.
    BTW i am also expecting INDIA to win the world cup...Wont give it back:thumbsup

3 people like this.
  5. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

If your intention is to take revenge- Yes, go bring back the stuff for your own peace.

If not- Least bothered topic in this situation.

6. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

@OP...
    Let her take what all she wants.. let it go.. its not worth the trouble..

7. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Nothing justifies physical abuse. You think women aren't abusive? She sounds like a terrible person. Op should bid her good riddance.

2 people like this.
  8. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I dont know what problem you both have, why you divorce her. But you point out many things like Air tickets, outings, travel, food, doctor fees, vessels, i phone, etc.,

May i ask you one thing Did you give back her virginity?

Yes of course this things are from your hard work, as per your sister. She keeps her virginity till her birth for you only!

If you ill she took care of you as a mom, she serve you as a servant, she love you as a lover, she satisfy you in all things, she also ready to provide you divorce.

In this marriage, she only lost her life with you. Still you dont feel about her feelings, you only feel your money, things you provided her etc.,

You can get life easily coz you man, she is woman as same as divorcee, now her life is in mid way!

If you provide her virginity back, you can ask her to provide all things you brought for her.

9. girlieyonee

girlieyonee Senior IL'ite

can your husband/lover provide what you are claiming if you are the OP

10. SimpleStraight

Admin/Moderators – Please lock the thread and Thanks you have deleted some pages.

@Sivasakthigopi – I have replied most of the questions in my previous posts and others have posted their opinions too. If you have time please go through it again.

Let’s not be gender biased. It is not easy for Men and his family too. Men do have feelings and emotions. Some Men also don’t touch any women before marriage. They wanted to be faithful and loyal to their wives too until there last breath.

Especially in Indian context Marriage is Sacred.

Unfortunately people go through divorce.

I will end up with Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s quote.

Where there is righteousness in the heart there is beauty in the character,
    When there is beauty in the character there is harmony in the home,
    When there is harmony in the home there is order in the nation,
    When there is order in the nation, there is peace in the world.
    -kalam

Wishing Good Luck for India Vs Australia’s match. My Last Reply on this post.

1 person likes this.