1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ways to be extremely successful after separation / divorce - Dedicated to women :)

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Maddy2087, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Ways to be extremely successful after separation / divorce

Dealing with divorce and separation can be a daunting and an energy sapping process but we can still convert this into one of the best phases of our lives provided we keep our thoughts and feelings in place. I come across so many women who loose in this emotional battle so poorly that they withdraw from the basic intention to live. I wonder what makes them choose failure over success when they have everything to bring forth the best life can ever offer. While rambling in an ocean of analysis I decided to pen down my feelings and thoughts to combat emotional misfortune that ultimately leads one to the path of being broke and disheartened. I hold this burning desire in my heart to empower every woman and make them so self-sufficient that they feel complete in themselves. This is not an impossible task as this can be attained with persistence, endeavor and that single little spark of acceptance that the world is your oyster and you can achieve everything you desire.

Stop blaming:

First and the foremost thing is to stop blaming others for all that has happened in your life. Since you have never walked on anybody else’s shoe, kindly stop presuming that you have been thrown towards all the terrible experiences in the world and everything negative is only targeted towards you. To let you know the bitter truth, your condition is far better than those who are beheaded alive, mutilated alive, strive extremely hard to put food into their mouth, people who have no roof above their head, people who live off of trash etc.. etc. Once this truth is established, life becomes simpler and meaningful. Everything in this world is relative and there is always someone who is suffering more than you. Kindly give this notion some time to nurture .Feel blessed for all that you own and work hard to maximize your efforts from all that you possess.

Self-analysis and Introspection:

The second attribute is to take all the time in the world to introspect in and out. There should be no room for excuses .Study yourself thoroughly. Have a keen eye on your weaknesses, positive qualities, areas where you are lacking and areas that require rigorous polish to shine through. Work on improving them day and night. Give your heart and soul into making yourself your best friend. You will be amazed at how beautifully your inner world would respond and synchronize to your tune and transcend you to the path of success without having you to perspire unnecessarily and inefficiently. Introspection of the self and realization to break free from the shackles of previous “you” can amplify all the positive prospects into your life.

Don’t be desperate to get into a relationship:

Many women show this crazy desperation to get into relationship because they feel lonely and condition themselves to the fact that only a man can complete them as they feel insecure and invaluable without the existence of a man in their life. Society also plays a major role in pushing women into making absurd and impractical decisions just on the basis of peer pressure. This should be avoided and dealt with intelligence and patience. Understand your need to get into a relationship. Is the desire emanating from a need to please the society or the self? To improve our status in the society or a genuine companionship which would help one blossom into a better person and experience life in a luminous light. These questions should be asked and studied upon with a scrutinizing eye because they help take proper decisions in life rather than random fantasies which come as a passing cloud.

Start setting goals and get going with it:

Set reasonable and achievable goals and work on it persistently, consistently and dedicatedly. Try and evaluate your qualities and work on improving them further. Keep on meeting new people, leaders, ace performers in respective fields and learn the requisite nity gritty of being an achiever and a successful person. Expand your horizon as far as relationship at a social level is concerned. Keep experimenting with yourself, set new challenges and strengthen yourself to meet the new challenges effectively.

Empower emotionally, mentally and spiritually:

Empowerment is a practice not just a thought .The concept of empowerment is germinated with a thought but a regular mental exercise of the same is an essential ingredient to make it a part of the lifestyle. Not to mention that the financial empowerment gives an edge to any person to stay independent but emotional independence and empowerment raises one to the pedestal of being invincible. Nothing in life can bog or pull one down if emotions don’t surface unrealistically and stay intact and undisturbed .Spiritual empowerment embellishes the whole experience to a new level and aligns the body, mind and soul in an order. The compositions of these advanced components create stronger and popular personalities.

Create a mysterious aura around you:

It’s easier to cry and gain sympathy from people around but extremely challenging to stay calm and composed in the worst of a given situation. Why not learn to challenge ourselves by staying calmer and composed? The more we learn to push our limits the more we discover our hidden capabilities. There is a strange fascination and enigma in staying mysterious about certain aspects of our life. Never share your personal life with everyone rather make it only a personal affair. Give the world a chance to play the guess game which it’s very good at. Mystery is attractive and always ignites curiosity in the seeker.

Personality development:

Building the right personality plays a major role in bringing your best self to the world. A strong personality attracts the world at large and achieving the set goals becomes a joy ride. Every person is bestowed with an incredible gift to enhance the personality. Simple factors like practicing honesty, keeping our words, speaking good, building good relationships, quick decision making, not carrying any chip on the shoulder, physical fitness, positive thinking and a smiling face makes a very appealing and a likeable personality. So why not invest time in creating the incredible rather than being down at the mouth?

Self-Belief:

This is an indescribably amazing tool to fight every evil that crawls upfront without any shame. Have such a strong belief in yourself that nothing can harm you, not even the slightest whispering of negativity. Armoring oneself with a powerful self-belief can help one win laurels. The world stands at the feet if the belief in the self is improved and advanced in a right way. Keep believing in yourself more than anything else and walk towards the wonderful path of happiness and success forever.

These simple tactics when practiced are sure to shower unimaginable success into your life. Never make divorce/ separation the biggest life crisis rather learn from it and make the best use of this experience.

I hope women understand their worth and value themselves always.

Let success and happiness always be yours.

With lots and lots of love,
    Maddy

Minucaz, AprilLisa, Rihana and 23 others like this.

2. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Re: Ways to be extremely successful after separation / divorce - Dedicated to women :

Another gem from you Maddy. Xx

3. bubai

bubai Gold IL'ite

Re: Ways to be extremely successful after separation / divorce - Dedicated to women :

Loved it, Maddy! I relate to it so much, so so much. After my parents were separated, I was heartbroken and my mom was devastated. She set targets for herself just like you have done. She built her dreams and worked relentlessly to convert those dreams into realities. She wanted to bring up her two kids and wanted them to be very successful. She finished her MA in English and got a first division at the age of 50.

I relate to this so well Maddy. I have never seen my mom crying or complaining about her life in front of anyone. She is 60 now and is learning to drive:).

My mom is my hero! You are my hero too, Maddy! Three cheers for all these women out there who challenge themselves and push themselves ahead! Three cheers for all the women out there who decide to come out of such abusive relationships with their head held high.

I am so proud of you!! Keep shining and keep inspiring!

--Bubai

5 people like this.
  4. loveangel

loveangel New IL'ite

WHOA!!! :kiss Fantastic! I'm running out of superlatives :) Kudos love

5. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

awesome it is !!!
    stay blessed maddy..

6. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

Gonna save it in google doc... really a pep up talk.mademydaysmiley

7. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Points 5 thru 8 are very valid for non divorced people too. Thanks for taking the time to write this.

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Maddy,

Congratulations are in order for this post has been nominated to FP of the month by VaniVyas with eloquent praises!

I can only agree with her and am glad she brought this post to FP thus giving it more exposure. Such posts do need to be advertised because many who need it can profit from it.

You have given a step by step analysis of how one should go forth after taking such a life changing decision such as parting with your life partner. The divorce is no less to death in the family. The parting ways is even more painful for one feels it could have been avoided unlike death where we have no choice.

After such a devastating step, it is but natural for everyone to go into a blank. But it is very important like you say to gather up all of our self and put everything in place...pride, confidence, intelligence and most of all the positive attitude. It is a divorce, not the final deatrh. A stream of life may have ended, but the river still flows and gushes forth.

A very well written and self confidence inspiring post. Keep them coming Maddy!

L, Kamla

9. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Very nicely written. These are points that one needs to concentrate on for sure.
    Thanks for giving this article. it will be an eye opener for many including myself.

Thanks Maddy

10. stillwaters

stillwaters Gold IL'ite

HI MADDY , THIS POST TRULY DESERVES THE WIN . :thumbsup CONGRATULATIONS .
    IF ALL THESE THINGS CAN BE ADOPTED BY EACH AND EVERY GIRL LIFE WOULD BE BETTER FOR THEM EVEN WHILE THEY ARE MARRIED .