1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What next ?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by panda2014, Feb 12, 2015.

1. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

Well as mentioned in my earlier post regarding one of my friend whose husband has served a divorce petition on her on grounds of mental cruelty...the case is still on...and recently she came to know that he has left abroad....what will be the consequences now....? she is really scared about her future..she feels cheated and abandoned.

2. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

200 views and no reply yet...depressing !!!!!!!

3. beenad

beenad Bronze IL'ite

Women are mentally very strong and very good managing crisis. She is very talented, organised and can multi task.
    It is just that we live with a notion that our life is useless without men in our life. Our thoughts always revolve around the man in our life and the pain they cause us that we fail to find the real person inside us. I am not sure about the qualification of your friend, but she should put her husband aside and start thinking about herself, defly. a way will evolve. Meditation is very good.

3 people like this.
  4. panda2014

panda2014 Silver IL'ite

Thank u for such a wonderful reply . Bu the concern here is what next legally ? she needs to get her rights protected....and regarding a man is not everything in a womens life is easy to say...but we all yearn for our own small world...like sridevi mentioned in the movie "English vinglish " during the last scene speech.....

5. beenad

beenad Bronze IL'ite

sorry panda2014, I did not watch English Vinglish.... Anyway, I suggest your friend see a lawyer, who will be able to guide her better

6. annielove

annielove New IL'ite

Even i am going through same situation panda...my husband applied for divorce and has put that i torture mentally and physically being in same together he applied for divorce and didnt even inform me and i have daughter who is 3yrs old ...he left house after 2months... he used to get admit in hospital and consult pschiatrist and give report against me... and never took me to counselling/psychiatrist when i was depressed due to his negligence and for mental torture and physical harrasement he used to give me.

he is taking help of criminal lawyer and providing evidence....i dont have any evidence against him... his parents also supporting him in whatever he is doing.

7. annielove

annielove New IL'ite

Even i am going through same situation panda...my husband applied for divorce and has put that i torture him mentally and physically being in same house together he applied for divorce and didnt even inform me and i have daughter who is 3yrs old ...he left house after 2months... he used to get admit in hospital and consult pschiatrist and give report against me... and never took me to counselling/psychiatrist when i was depressed due to his negligence and for mental torture and physical harrasement he used to give me.

he is taking help of criminal lawyer and providing evidence....i dont have any evidence against him... his parents also supporting him in whatever he is doing.

8. annielove

annielove New IL'ite

he destroyed all the evidence i had..

9. annielove

annielove New IL'ite

he used to tell me go apply for divorce and put that i have so much life insurance and i earn so much and all you will get money...

when i was with him due to depression and for the torture he used to give.. and i used get calls from one unknown lady who used to torture me and tell about him that they met through matrimonial site and he has said her that his wife had affair with other guy and has baby..., now her parents n she demanding me to give 50crore since she has put case in court and getting seperated after 6 months..and also he and his parents r depressed so much..they want to get rid of all this and want one good girl for their home..
    when i called his parents and said my mother-n-law said i will get him married with 10 more other girls who are beautiful than you..he neither helped me financially or morally...

when i asked him about this he least bothered and said me that she's consultant and she's behind his money as earns so much..
    they tortured me on and off like this, i never went to any police station or anything once he went when i asked him thet do you have any affair he used to tell because of your doubt only i will get mad and he physical harrassed me and went absconding when i went to his parents house after 2 days they threatened me telling that i only tortured him so he has gone out and they said that they'll lodge complaint against me in police station...they didnt respond me properly i was standing outside in rain with my baby...
    so i waited for 2 days and went for police station and lodged complaint that he's absconding...and said police that ther parents not responding...they took ther number and called them my mother and father-in-law came to police station..and said that even we dont know where he went.. no one called her and she came to police station...finally my husband came after 2days i said him that i have given complaint in station as he's missing.. he went to station with his parents and brother and gave in written statement that i have given him mental torture and harrased so he went absconding and when i went to give in written statement how his parents, sister, brother and he used to torture me..they said both the partys to compromise and lead happy life but they didnt took my statement..

since he's mother had come for station he tortured me from then like anything he neglected me, harrassed me...when ever he went to his parents home they used to cry it seems..saying ur wife made us to climb station we want to die..listening all this he used to come to our rented house and torture me n neglected us...my in-laws never came to see my daughter and never allowed in house after babys birth..only my husband was allowed to ther house not us..but they had only selected new rented home and known owners to them and even my owners used to torture me when i said my husband he used to tell you never left my mother will you leave her..and he supported owner lady..they used to give all information to my in-laws whatever happens..i went totally depressed from all sides holding one baby he just used to take baby for hospital only medical expenses he used to take care and babys things..

10. krissathish

krissathish New IL'ite

Beena is right... good answer