1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finally Its Over

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by anjuanju, Nov 7, 2014.

1. kanthtx

kanthtx Gold IL'ite

be strong and move on...

remember ur whole life should NOT be defined by one divorce.. ur life at the end, when u look back should be defined by happiness, love, kids and career success..

so wat ever is the past try to forget as soon as u can.. and move on.. go on a date, travel, learn new things, and enjoy urself.. try to have the confidence in urself...

2. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Hugs to you dear, you are strong. Able to maintain a healthy career ad mist all these traumas is no easy task.

I think you should take a break and travel. Maybe visit friends/family in other countries. That will help you to calm down and appreciate the wonderful world and it's creator and also you will be able to appreciate yourself and reinvent yourself.

Join Gym, go for biking, swimming, tennis etc.

Hope you have got a good alimony package from him. It should be great enough to hurt him badly.

2 people like this.
  3. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Excersizing reduces emotional pain.Start walk early morning or jog.That helps to move on.

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

As I proceed to address KP55 for his nomination, I also request the OP Anjuanju to bear with me for intruding in her thread and also wish her well!

Dear KP55,

This reply of your's here has been nominated to FP of the Month by stillwaters for she greatly appreciated your wise and sound advice to the poster who is expressing her distress.

Breakups are extremely shattering and when they write about their distress, I can just imagine how worthy and valuable it must be for them to read and receive such sensible and comforting advise.

I too feel your words here are really to be recommended to anyone going through such a separation in life.

Thanks for being there and lending your heartfelt advise.

L, Kamla

3 people like this.
  5. KP55

KP55 Gold IL'ite

WOW! Thank you Kamla. This is a great honor and I also want to thank the ladies of ILadies in helping me understand the female perspective on things. And helping me become a better man in the process. I hope more men can feel free to share their stories and perspectives to ensure we have more wholesome discussions.

Thanks again!