1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friends...Pls help me....

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Harinigireesh, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Kita

Kita Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    you dont have good relation with your mother so only solution is to stay with your inlaws.
    Try to stay with your inlaws for little period if your are not comfortable you can live alone by renting your house near your mother.....

how is your relation with your mil....if she is nice with you,then you can try living with her.....it's upto to you how to adjust in new place...

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

To be frank you should stay with your MIL only, but keeping in mind about the cultural and language issue and misunderstanding with your MIL I suggested you to stay with your mom at sister place. You can call your MIL where you are staying for 10 - 15 days. Any way push 1 year be flexible and avoid unnecessary talks.. Almost all NRI will have this problem I will advice the same to my DW also. good luck

3. YoginiVenkat

YoginiVenkat Silver IL'ite

Hi Harini,

Stay with ur inlaws for now..but fights with mom should not last for long..try to sort it out and have a good relationship wt ur mom as well..since ur father is no more, its u and ur sis need to tc of her too..if this happens, u can travel to chennai and keral often(Assumed that u are not working)..