1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Regret

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Dreamer, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Is there anyone who regrets marrying in the first place and would advice people to not marry? I have met some people who are divorced and they simply hate the concept of marriage now. I somehow don't agree with them fully but it does bother me. What do you people think?

1 person likes this.

2. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

its common human thinking .. when a person meets with a accident via bike then he will have a fear riding it again .. but after some time will be normal.. same way when ever any tradegy happens there will be a resistance to follow it again same way happens in divorce case too.. all will have problems but the victory happens how to get the solution to solve it which means not divorce but to resolve it in union ..

4 people like this.
  3. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

it's just Fate ...... i am un married but i some times hate about marriage and some time being single too. it's all fate one must wait and watch .. only some lucky people will get a happy life ahead. rest will keep wonder :crazy

1 person likes this.
  4. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

I totally understand what you mean. i face the same dilemma being single because sometimes I feel like getting married but then these people tell me their 'experiences'.

5. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

percentage of ppl suffering from marriages are more than singles enjoying life freedom but still in life its more better value when we have some one who really can say its my better half

2 people like this.
  6. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

lol forget about these people experiences .. we do see many our self... even i have been watching my own friends .. :hide:

recently one of my friend got divorce almost 1 year married life .. i know he is having some problems that's why he use to stay in office late nights some times till early mornings.. faintingsmiley but then after serious issues he explained everything with me.. :drowning

this is recent one..but i have seen many couple like that and heard from others .. in some cases i have seen some wearied persons and their acts with my own eyes .. so i will be :shaking: right..
    at the same time i see couple roaming together and a family with littl cute kids at malls restaurants etc etc then i feel like to have a partner hugsmiley

after these many years of watching a program called " society " i figured it out that , being single is better than getting lost by marrying wrong person. :p

3 people like this.
  7. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

hehe people die day in and day out but we thrive to live, don't we? ;-)

5 people like this.
  8. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

abt experiences..it is the comb that was found after losing their hair ; so when some hair is seen on someone's head, they tend to take out their comb.. u can have your own hairstyle or comb it to their taste!

2 people like this.
  9. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

:yes: WE Do.....:crazy

tumblr_mxyknn2A1b1ssaoq4o1_500.gif

5 people like this.
  10. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Its the choice that would matter, if you would choose a person who could understand you, compromise, share and is ready steady to get go with you then you would enjoy.

I accept that not our choices are right always but exceptions are exempted. So out of bitter experience they tell its not sweet. Those people would have tasted the fruit just you don't like a fruit you can't blame the entire tree (marriage system ) which is born to bear more fruits to this earth. So again experience. If you make a right choice no regrets at All

1 person likes this.