1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Regret

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Dreamer, Jun 14, 2014.

1. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

who said that and what makes you to say so.. i have a friend of mine who wants to stay single and trying some how her friends keep says such words and spoiled her life even more worse ... :drowning
    how can one live is not depend up on region or gender but their own wish one should not misguide. the option is there for everyone but with such discuraging words they fell in to deep dilemma doh1

2. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Now a days men and women think that there are many options if one marriage goes wrong..

unless they realize that one must marry only once for a lifetime then they will know the value of relation called life partner and lead accordingly.

2 people like this.
  3. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Very encouraging to read that. I wish you good luck.

1 person likes this.
  4. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Thank u :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

The thing I have learned after reading all the replies till now is that one should not give up on the institution of marriage just because some people have had bad experiences. But at the same time it is not wrong for people to feel bad about marriage especially if they have had some terrible experience. It is very human for them to think so.

1 person likes this.
  6. kitty89

kitty89 Silver IL'ite

I am a divorcee. I see myself getting married by next year max. So regret is relative. Who wouldn't want a happy family and loving husband !!

2 people like this.
  7. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

I was divorced and re-married. I beliefe that it takes a lot of time to heal after a divorce as this is a step most people do after a lot of suffering and pain, its never a easy decission to take so there is a past that has to heal. Unless that is done and past is really put and left where it belongs someone should wait to marry again. Because the "new" spouse deserves a fresh start without dirty, bad garbage and comparissons with the ex-spouse. It is as wrong to blame the "new" partner for the old ones mistakes or faults as much it is to be overly strong in the meaning of showing too much ego or unwilling to compromise even a little bit this time. But it is wrong too on the other hand to be scared and afraid of a second failure and adjust to an extent that someone looses her /himself. If the time came that one is completely over what happend its time to think about getting married again. The experiences gained by the first marriage can even be helpfull then if the owner of the experience is able to transfer it into healthy ways of creating a better future.

2 people like this.
  8. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Really good advice on how to move on after divorce. Thanks for this!

9. Sai14

Sai14 New IL'ite

One should definitely marry if she finds the right person.arranged marriages are a mess in our country.its like you marry not just the guy but his family too.i agree that in laws are like our own parents,but very lucky few get a sweet set of in laws.

if it is a love marriage,you atleast know what you are getting into.

10. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

Newly invented Myth.

2 people like this.