1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dilemma. Advice Pls

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by desposhwetha, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Shweta,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]You don't have to say your whole life history. You can just say the important stuff about your past, you can also tell him not to share the details with others in the team. Good Luck.[/FONT]

2. kanthtx

kanthtx Gold IL'ite

hi swetha -its time to be brave and mature for u... bad or worse, u must have been more stronger than before, and good luck for moving on bravely...

I hope u must have judged his character by now and u need to assess if he can keep this conversation private to himself or not, and if u r sure he has the maturity and the kind of person who knows what to keep private, who doesn't gossip around about others, then u shud go ahead with discussing ur matter with him... take him out for dinner or some where out and just lay the cards on the table... u don't have to duimp everything at once, rather let the conversation take its path...

u need to let him know what ur status is... be clear precise and mature... no fear or no hesitation.. be prepared for rejection or slow break up if he doesn't feel comfortable...
    if it doesn't work out let him know u want to have ur status and conversation to keep private..

if it works out, good luck.. but make sure u r not being taken for a ride..

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. kanthtx

kanthtx Gold IL'ite

hi swetha - u need to also include and assess his family also, if the conversation progresses or in the near future... he might be a open guy, but if he is from a orthodox family, u will definitely face issues... so try to gather and assess that before making urself completely vested mentally in this relation ship...

4. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

Hey all,

Just wanna update u folks......as advised by you all, I revealed my past to my BF. Took him for dinner and told him everything. I was sure that I shouldnt cry. I was composed throughout and my voice was firm. I was sure I didnt require any sympathy from him.

He listened very patiently. Then looked at my eyes for a good long two minutes. Then held my hand and said, I love u. For the brave girl you are, For the courage you have got to fight. And for the innocence you carry . I wanna marry you.

I didnt actually expect it! I could feel such warmness. He hardly mentioned about it through dinner. WE spoke about general stuff and he made sure I was comfy n cool.

It was raining here that night. After dinner he walked me to his bike. And suddenly pulled me in the rains. After I got wet completely he said, " Its the end of that life. I want you to completely forget it with all the painful memories. Think that you are born afresh and born to live a beautiful life with me,". So saying he gently touched my forehead.I has a tear in my cheek

Its going steady till date. I am feeling very happy. All of a sudden god seems to shower me with all good luck.Feeling very secure and safe. He has introduced me to his family. They were warm and welcoming.

Sharing the Joy with you all.

Pray for me

sindmani, panda2014, MrsBV and 13 others like this.
  5. snadella

snadella Bronze IL'ite

Wow... Happy for u shwetha... Congrats!!

God bless u...

1 person likes this.
  6. kkd18

kkd18 Senior IL'ite

i am feeling very haappy for u.
    Baba fulfill all your wishes
    i am really feeling good and happy

7. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Im very happy for the both of you :) you finally get all the luck and happiness you deserved :) may god bless you both and you will lead a happy life together :)

8. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

So happy for you...wish you all the love and happiness in the worldhugsmiley

9. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

Thanks everyone!

Lst year this time I was thinking suicide is the only option !
    But now am living every moment.
    I wanna live a normal and a peaceful life like any other female would luv to.

Divorce process still on the way!
    But I have a feeling its gonna be resolved and life s gonna be happy at last

Thanks everyone

sindmani, kkd18 and Saisakthi like this.
  10. AprilLisa

AprilLisa Gold IL'ite

wow girl!! you did a great job...and I am so happy for you...............