1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding matches for second time - suggestion needed

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by ivlakshmi, Feb 13, 2014.

1. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,
    ignore that profile.... dont think its would be worth the time ....

2. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    just an update.. I happened to meet this guy in person last week and I felt he is genuine to an extent. He told me that it was his cousins profile and since his marriage got fixed, this guy has just updated his details in thr. I have also noticed that he is not frequently using the paid unmarried profile of his. We discussed and I felt that he is not interested in independant and career oriented women like me. He also sounded like i need to listen to what ever he says and he seem to have felt the same about me. He seemed plain to an extent. I gave my number and asked him for other conversation over this weekend to get more clarity. He did not call me this weekend. I tried his number once and it has been switched off. May be he is not interested. Search for second time is really tiring.

2 people like this.
  3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP, I know it's very frustrating. I can just say that meditate daily to keep the stress away. Becausr this stress will do more harm than that guy or anybody else.
    It's better to take time and wait for the right guy than getting trapped into a relation due to pressure from society or family and later regretting the decision.

Remember that you are a unique woman and there must be a special guy made only for you. :)

2 people like this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Don't succumb to frustration & stress.

Searching for the right guy - if this frustrates you and you fall in a trap, imagine the amount of stress you would end up living with.

Waiting for the right & genuine match would definitely save you from long term stress & frustration.

2 people like this.
  5. anjuanju

anjuanju Bronze IL'ite

Lakshmi,

I read many of your threads and replies and felt that you have right attitude and courage to face the challenge that you are going through. continue that attitude and never loose hope and courage , you will deftly find a right guy with whom you can live happily.

Thanks,
    Anju

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    3 people like this.
  6. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite