1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mistake is all mine. Want to patch up, but need help and advice

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by prathi045, Jan 18, 2014.

1. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

HI Prathi,

CONTACT HIS SIBLINGS. If he is not lifting your call or email. remember anyone from his famliy who were nice to you. Get their email id and talk to them. Or ask any of your siblings to talk. OR INFACT ASK YOUR PARENTS TO GO2 HIS HOUSE AND TALK TO HIS PARENTS DIRECTLY.

I completely understand your situation. AND APPRECIATE FOR YOUR THOUGHT OF PATCH UP. Many people suggested you to do yoga, job ETC. i donno why these women think like this. You dont want to entertain yourslef but trying to fix your broken marriage.
    which is so great.

I DONNO WHY, i have read 100 forums and always PEOPLE TALKING ABT NOT GOING BACK TO EX. i donno why.

Its completely possible and workable. but your hubby shouldnt be too rude, if he is too rude then after patch up he might take you on a ride.

so be careful and handle carefully.

2. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

this is the worst advice ever!! Asking someone to go back to a rude and indifferent husband!! N i dont knw since when is getting a job and doing yoga to better ur bodywas to entertain oneself!!

I suggest u shud get bk on ur feet n be happy tht god has given u a second chance to turn ur life around on ur own terms! U were working earlier, u shud get bk to ur job! And foget abt thisrelationship where uwere so miserable!!

1 person likes this.
  3. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

Hello Weasly,

Did you read the post title and the entire post. she want to try contacting her ex and her QUESTION IS HOW TO CONTACT. she saying its her mistake and she want to patch up.

i see in these posts people dont exactly give suggestion but go off track and solo notion is leave your husband.

first read completely what she wrote, she want to patch up and feels she did mistake coz she was the one loosing self control.

1 person likes this.
  4. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Close this thread someone !!

5. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

We all want to go back to someone in our past who has not treated us right that does not mean we advice them to do so !!

6. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

Yes she would have been back to her life happy.

7. noush

noush Bronze IL'ite

speak to a counselor and get them to help you reconcile :)

8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

OP....he has divorced you.
    Whatever hope you had is gone after your family misused the laws to file cases against him and his family.It is over from his side.You have to accept that. By filing cases...you have literally made it impossible for them to return to India. You think this is fair? You can't force people to love you or stay married to you....specially when don't care about misusing laws to get them in line.

Besides...people like your husband should not get married and spend their life doing Mummy and sister bhakti.
    You may not realize it now as you are still hurting...but Op...you both are better off without each other.

Get some therapy for your emotional issues and do look at getting some anger management.

Get a job and concentrate on making a career for yourself.

Take time to heal yourself before looking at any new alliance.

Learn to be so independent that even your family can't force you to make mistakes.

Take back the cases against them.It won't do you any good.It is over. As long as the cases go on...you will also find it difficult to move on. You both were at fault...accept it and don't seek revenge.It won't make your life better.

If possible...forgive each other...because you both were wrong but I don't think either of you is bad .....just not meant for each other.

Best wishes Op.Hope you heal fast.Take care.

2 people like this.
  9. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

@OP...
    After reading your posts, I am not sure who the victim is.. both of you were abusers and victims... this marriage was a failure due to each other's indifference and insensitivities.. until both of you realize your follies this relationship will not work.

If you want to contact him, he will get a restraining order.. afterall he has already served divorce papers..

As some one said, train is gone.. its time you get some psychological help and get your life back on track.

1 person likes this.
  10. pocahontas

pocahontas Gold IL'ite

OP - You were violent (in your own words) and hit him a number of times. You walked out of home in the night and no one knew where you were (not once, multiple occasions - again your words).

Is that the behavior of someone who is normal? You have issues!

You have to get yourself sorted out first. I am afraid your husband is trying to move on now. And maybe it is for the best.

Please stop blaming your parents or your in-laws. Maybe your father has problems but there is nothing you can about it.