1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

10 Good PRO'S of leaving EX Husband !

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Maddy2087, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Hi all my darlings,

What were the 10 amazing things you felt after leaving your EX?Kindly share your feelings here and i am sure that it will be so helpful in relieving yourself from unwanted burden. Let me the first one to share .

1) I was very happy that i could work and be financial independent in life because he never wanted me to work inspite of being sponsored with an EAD card.moneysmiley
    2) I can study further without having to convince him on how important it is for me to pursue my education.
    3)I was happy because i could shop as much as i want without having to take his permission .He was very dexterous at drawing circumference for me .
    4) I can take care of my parents without having someone to curse them . This was the best blessing i received because i love my parents and sister to death.They mean the world to me.
    5) I am happy that i am a free bird and liberated.
    6) I can go wherever and whenever i want without having to take his permissions.
    7) I never have to worry about who he is talking to early morning stealthy inside the bathroom without my knowledge.
    8) I would never have to cook 3 times a day, wash all his dirty clothes , clean all the utensils , complete all the household work without any help.They considered me a servant and a cook :( .
    9)I never have to hear screams , banging , cuss , bad words again ever in life !
    10) There is nobody to put me down and break my confidence. I can do what ever i like and i am sooooooooooooooo happy for that.:party

I AM ADDING 2 MORE EXTRA :

11) I don't have to cook for my FIL who always criticized me and planned all the mind games with his son to ruin my life.
    12) Most importantly i don't have to face that loser family again in life except court trials which i am totally fine with !!!

I was thinking about this yesterday and had such a biggggggg smile :rotfl . I gave a huge thumbs up to my happiness after knowing all the pro's.I am sure you will also have a big smile transferred to your face after writing all the pro's of leaving your ex.

There is more to be added to this list but, later in some other post .

Please share my dear friends. I am curious to know :Bow:

PS : YOU ARE FREE TO VENT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT . GET THAT BURDEN OUT . 2014 IS WELCOMING US WITH THE BEST .
    LETS CELEBRATE.

With love,
    Maddy

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    tkpriya, rekhanew, apar_ram and 6 others like this.

2. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

i like you and your posts maddy.

5 people like this.
  3. Maddy2087

Anita you made my day dear by saying that hugsmiley.

1 person likes this.
  4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Maddy your posts are inspiring and a source of hope to many sufferers out there. Wish you all happiness in 2014.

1 person likes this.
  5. Maddy2087

Thank you soo soo much dear for such kind words. I wish you a very happy and merry 2014 . Stay blessed always ! :)

With Love,
    Maddy

1 person likes this.
  6. pinkRoseBud

pinkRoseBud Gold IL'ite

Thats a very good and positive way of looking at it.. :) happy that you are happy.
    you are an inspiration for many ladies. Be blessed

Mythi19 and Maddy2087 like this.
  7. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

I am so glad and a big thanks to indusladies, that I came to know you dear. may the new year bring lots of joy n cheer in your life. Stay blessed. :kiss

2 people like this.
  8. Maddy2087

Thank you so much for the appreciation dear and i seriously believe its the best way to look at this situation :). Thanks again dear :)

9. Maddy2087

Awww that's sooo sweet of you to say that Shama dear . I am glad to meet you to through Indusladies too:) . Happy new year to you and may all your dreams and desires come true this year and in coming many years :).

With love,
    Maddy

10. kiran1988

kiran1988 Silver IL'ite

Hi Maddy
    First of all a very happy blessed new year to you... And me too '
    Glad to say that you have started this thread with a lot of positive attitude ...
    I have ten things that i felt glad when i left my ex husband and i would also like to share ten things that i am glad to find in my current husband... May god bless him
    My ex husband...
    1-i am glad i got freedom from hypocrite people
    2-i am free to express whatever i feel
    3-i am glad that i am not a commercial chef by cooking for 20 people in one go at a time everyday
    4-i am spared of the mind games that made my life horribble
    5-I dDONT have to please everybody every time
    6-i am free to wear what i want and when to come back home
    7-divorce from my ex has made me bold and given me a very liberal outlook to study and appreciate other religions and their people
    8-i am free to do and take up whatever profession i desire
    9-i am free to do charity work for animals
    10-i am from all the physical,mental and emotional abuse from every member of his family and extended family
    My current hubby
    1-does not support hypocrisy
    2-stood by me when his family friends opposed me
    3-is very respectful of my liberal religious ideas though he is a very religious person
    4-I share half of the household chores with him as he considers it his duty to share the chores even when I am at home and he is working (very rare thinking in Indian male species)
    5-supports feminist activities (again very rare thinking in Indian male species)
    6-I get good appreciation and acknowledgement for me being more intellectually capable in some areas
    7-is very supportive and proud of the fact that we have an inter religious marriage
    8-I am not a commercial chef anymore
    9-I get to chose what I want to do in life and when I want to do it
    10- doesn't think I am his follower and he is the God
    Sorry Maddy
    I know that your post was about sharing the pros of leaving your ex but I couldn't help adding the cons of coming in with my current hubby, just hope u dont mind

Good day dear and may god bless you
    Love
    Kiraan

15 people like this.