1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

so much depressed without hubby

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by selvichennai, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ChitraAravind

ChitraAravind New IL'ite

hi dear,
    dont worry, just ignore whatever your MIL says. I hope u cannot speak everything by phone cas ur MIL is around. You have internet connection send an email to your husband with whatever you have in ur mind. He will decide what to do. Relax wish u have a baby soon.

chitra.

2. selvichennai

selvichennai New IL'ite

hai chitra aravind.tnk u for replyinh me.
    ya i already spoke wit my mama and directly i tel to him everything happening here.but he is mom child still now.watever mistake his mom did he always says my mom is right nu.u knw im so much tensed with this.my mama cal weeekly 1ce or 10days 1ce but dat time my mil 1ly talk to him 1st for 5mins or more then last 2mins 1ly i can speak and dat time also she is standing near to me and dont allow me to speak more and anything personel.i cant tel dis to my mom if i tel all dis na my mom will feel so sad.i don want her to feel sad.so i don knw wat to do..between dis problem my near house lady is approaching me bad way..

3. ChitraAravind

ChitraAravind New IL'ite

Hi dear,
    u told him everything then why worry. Just stay calm and ignore others. People will blame ur husband not u. U accepted this life. U know already that u have to be away from ur husband. Be a brave girl and stay safe. Have in ur mind these words all time "JUST IGNORE". One day u will be a mom. Dont worry. U must be stress free to get pregnant. take care dear...

sindmani and aniswami81 like this.
  4. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Give her a tight slap

5. Madhulatha87

Madhulatha87 Bronze IL'ite

why dont you ask your husband to take you abroad?

sindmani likes this.
  6. Nakshatra

Nakshatra Bronze IL'ite

My advice is after marriage you should never stay away from husband, ask him to take you with him. that way you will have your peace of mind too.

sindmani likes this.
  7. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Is she insane? What rubbish is this? Tell her not necessarily would a woman conceive if the hubby is with her ten days. She has her won cycle to accept the foreign thing in her body and it will take its own time and cycle. Tell her there is no point in asking you alone if you both are not together.

sindmani likes this.
  8. Veena99

Veena99 New IL'ite

You should talk to your hubby he will help u :)

9. samal

samal Silver IL'ite

selvichennai,

Oppurtunity to get pregnant in a month is only 1 day (OVULATING DAY)( between 10-20 day). Explain this to ur MIL. Ovulation check kit is available in the market. If dh is with u at that time , chances are higher to get pregnant.
    Or, try to join ur hubby abroad. Discuss this one to ur hubby, he will understand for sure.

sindmani likes this.
  10. Aleprabhu

Aleprabhu New IL'ite

Ask your mother in law to avoid messing in other's life, you will have the baby NOT her, you will be the mom NOT here. If she wants respect, she should give respect. Dont allow anyone to hurt your feelings.