1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by nellaigirl, Oct 1, 2013.

1. nellaigirl

nellaigirl New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Mine is a love marriage, i am married for 3 years now.

My problem is he is not showing interest in any thing.We both are working in software.so i have a busy week and love to spend time with him, but what he does is :I leave home by morning 5.00 and come back home by 3.PM
    he comes back by evening 7.30, after reaching home, he straight away sits in computer, i have to prepare dinner set everything ready in a plate, then call him he will come eat by watching tv and goes back to computer.I have to rearrange all the things back and i will go to bed by 10.30, i have not seen him coming to bed.weekends, evening he will go to play cricket from evening 2.00 to 10.00 .Sometimes , if a had really bad week i ask him for a outing ( like once a month) like a movie or dinner, but he refuses it and if i argues , he beats me.and threats me of divorce.

I have thought about divorce too , because i want to enjoy my life, i want my husband to take care of me and loves me and enjoy being with me .He had beaten a lot, i havent told these thing to my parents not a word, but one day he beaten me up with his belt before my mom, the belt buckle hit my head and i had a stitch in my head, my mom was horrified and she scolded him , my dad came and he alked to him and told himthat he should never behave like this to me.

sometimes i want to end this marriage and start a new life, and sometimes i think of getting him corected....

please help sisters

2. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

HI
    dont worry.why can't u sit with ur husband and talk about this?
    Have u informed this to ur parents?
    This is not the life ur leading is good take strong decission dear

1 person likes this.
  3. nellaigirl

nellaigirl New IL'ite

luckily i dont have a child and i dont want to have in this unstable relationship

5 people like this.
  4. nellaigirl

nellaigirl New IL'ite

thank u vaishnavika and Bavishya for your quick replies

5. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

OMG this is horrifying. He is hitting you with a belt and you had stitches! Please run! Save your life or you will go insane at some point of time. Decide whether you want to die slowly with pain and sorrow or you want to enjoy life for sometime and happily die.

6. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

physical abusers never change. Run and save your life. Save yourself of the years of trauma to come. JUST MOVE ON!!

6 people like this.
  7. desilady13

desilady13 Silver IL'ite

PLease save your life. Tomorrow he can run after you with a bat or a stick, and say sorry afterwards, that's what abusers do. Absolutely any form of physical abuse is not healthy in a marriage. Life comes first, before anything....

8. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

Divorce him sweety. You will be better off without him. No amount of talking is going to change him.

9. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

what do you want us to say?

That he will change?

Listen to your parents and to your common sense. Do that.

He abused you physically in front of your mom and that's it? you still living with him?

2 people like this.
  10. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

I felt it was a normal marriage until I read the above. Divorce is the only option. No other alternatives even exist in this case.

1 person likes this.