1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by nellaigirl, Oct 1, 2013.

1. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

How you can solve ? any prediction or something you are doing Pl. let me know ..

2. CHEER2012

CHEER2012 Senior IL'ite

Hi Dear, This Guy is a Maniac, He is a failure, he is not able to manage that's why he's beating you up. Pls escape and look out for somebody else. CHEERS. Pls do not trust the person from Dubai and avoid letting out your full details. He sounds like a Pakistani.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  3. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

I dont really apreciate that former poster mentiond one poster here sounds like a pakistani as this doesnt tell anything about a character or reasons which drive a person, neither is being from dubai a label which is bad or good.

Having said that i agree totally with the content of the warning NOT to reveal any private information to that person, as it sounds more then fishy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As the starting date of the thread is long ago i hope you already found some solutions dear OP, it would be nice if you could let us know if you are doing better now. Anywhays you deserve much better then this man and it concerned me to read how he beat you as that clarified the depth of his problems.

4. parentingcouple

parentingcouple New IL'ite

Hello My friend.
    I read your words.
    We see many couples like this.
    Especially in youngsters and particularly with software professionals .
    I hope you have tried to understand your hus .. before you married him.
    Anyway u said he beats u?
    For this u are the best person to decide .
    Bcos u only know whats provokes him to behave like this.
    Give a chance to change your self to adopt him.
    U know that other side looks green . But you may have different problems.
    Feel find out what expects from u.
    Try to adopt or else take a decision.
    Please talk to some one whom u trust and take advice .(May be a true friend).
    All the best my dear.

5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Dear parenting couple...can you please elaborate on what could be the provocation to hit a person with a belt?

6. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

First of all hats off to your patience for bearing him even after you being the one earning much better.

BUT ALSO DONT THINK ABT LEAVING HIM. many of the ladies suggested you divorce.
    remember Divorce is not the solution and it is WORST THAN DEATH. I have a divorced sibling and we have been going thru hell in this society on their treatment with divorce people. Going through the divorce process. all the memories and than the tag Divorce.

Whats your life going forward. you have to marry correct, again you will only get a divorcee to marry coz no single guy will want to marry you. Unless its a love marriage.
    But if you marry divorce whats gurantee he is good.

I have dealt with abusive husband and made him straight.
    Does he love you, what are the positives he has, Does he care about you.
    Dont plan kids until you get confidence in him,

Follow these 2 instructions.
    1. Dont divorce him and even if he asks tell him you wont give him divorce.
    2. You have to scare him so badly with either 3 things that HE SHOULD SHIVER TO RAISE HAND ON YOU NEXT TIME. (
    a. Call the police - But with this the neighbours etc will know and he might get angry on you and think of separating from you.
    b. Hire some people or your own cousins and ask them to come and beat him. Or warn him not to raise hand.
    c. You start GOING TO KARATE OR BOXING LESSONS. EAT LOT LIKE 10 EGGS EVERY DAY. so that you yourself can beat him.