1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life without soulmate

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Sravanthi28, May 24, 2013.

1. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

My heartfelt condolences to you and your little son.
    This is the tragedy of life, we never know what is going to happen next, life changes in a second.
    It takes years to come to terms with the loss of a dear one, but time is great healer.
    Take care.

2. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

Very sorry for your loss..your post made me cry. It's something that no one can imagine, to lose a spouse at such a young age. My sis was widowed in her 30s..her hubby passed away due to heart attack...she has no kids...But has been a great mum to mine. Like flower lady said, time is a great healer. Pls be strong for you and your son's sake. He needs you. Take care.

3. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friend

No words to say for life loss, but still pl. think as like this.

You have to live for your kid even though we have log of pain and suffering.

you can see your husband's eyes through your Son, at least God give this opportunity say thanks to God.
    You have to take father's roll also now be a lovely father to your Son.

4. varah

varah Silver IL'ite

Dear Sravanthi,

Life is a mystery.

One side unhappy marriages, divorces, living with pain and wanting to die. On the other side, happily married couples losing their beloved spouse which is even more painful.

why? ... No answer

If God had given me that choice / power, I would have donated many years of my life to your husband.

I would say that you should not miss him at all. He soul is with you and your kid every moment / every second. You shall feel his presence all around. Put on the Mangalsutra no matter what... Cherish and live with all the good memories. Nobody can take that away from you.

"Love is eternal." believe in it ..

Last edited: May 27, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

this is so sweet of you.

6. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Really sorry for your loss.

Dont know why God hv to take away a father from a little boy and lovely DH from you and spoil happiness of family.... Leaving a never filling void in your lives. Can feel pain of his parents and family.

Please dont make any decision of suicide or anything. You have son who needs you. noone can take care of him except you.

Make your DH's memories as strength of your life.

7. nicegirlradhi

nicegirlradhi Gold IL'ite

really sorry for what you are going through right now. just dont loose the heart and look at your son once. my prayers are always with you and your son my dear. god bless u both

8. Supri

Supri Silver IL'ite

Dear Sravanthi,

Your letter here is heart rendering....pls accept my condolences and my prayers that you and your darling son find the strength and courage to live life with dignity. Pls do not hesitate to use these pages here to find a word of encouragement and support.......we...all of us can provide that for you. God be with you always and you and ur child r in my prayers.

9. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi
    may soul rest in peace. be brave and strong and face the future. be a role model and achieve it. fulfill your hubby's dream. wishes and goal.

lakshmi

10. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

Thanks everybody for your kind words. I am a working woman and i can financially support myself and my kid but got lot of debt on my head right now, home loan and all. have to sort all the finances slowly. besides loss , i need a bear a lot for getting certificates. My husband was a very good human being and i have never hurt anybody to the extent that i become a widow at this age. may be it is the result of my past karma.