1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A rant…

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by hgulla, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Hope you both get your green cards soon and this year turns out much much better than the last.

3 people like this.
  2. hgulla

hgulla Silver IL'ite

Thanks all.

fencesitter, true, loneliness is awful. That's what triggers most of my negative thoughts plus the dependency on factors that are way beyond my control (like immigration) that directly influence my situation.

I don't wish to get to dating now without resolving my situation first, at least to a point where we have filed divorced or legal separation. Usually women avoid men who are married, unless they themselves are married and are looking for just NSA fun, or I lie to them about my relationship situation. I am going to bide my time.

2 people like this.
  3. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

I'm not someone who is good in consoling. If a hug helps in any way, a Big HUGGGGGGGGGGGG.....

2 people like this.
  4. anjuanju

anjuanju Bronze IL'ite

Hi Hgulla,

I feel sorry for your situation. i can understand very well the pain you are going through as I am facing the same now.

Atleast after reading your post I felt there are some good guys who have divorce as well. As I have read many posts here in this forum how husbands behaved towards their wife who are going through divorce or went through divorce and some other in who are close my family , I almost lost faith in divorced men but not any more.

I don't know what to suggest to you but all I wish for you is get green card soon and have a happy life head.

Anju.

1 person likes this.
  5. riya123

riya123 Gold IL'ite

I really hope that you feel better. I know loneliness can be hard to deal with. A few things to alleviate your pain

1. Read good books
    2. Watch movies
    3. Connect back with old friends
    4. Join yoga class
    5. Come on indusladies and rant as much as you want

But bro please feel better and take care of yourself. You owe it to yourself to stay happy. You are in my prayers

1 person likes this.
  6. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

I donot know what to suggest you but I feel for you.
    Hope we all will be blessed by god and come out of this problems ASAP.

1 person likes this.
  7. anahita5

anahita5 Gold IL'ite

Hi hgulla, i owe you an apology. sorry for being inconsiderate/rude before( but in my defense, you had not listed the whole story). Hope you will able to get out of this soon. A few things that will not help is not dwelling/over analysing the reasons for what could has/have happened and did/didn't, comparision.. etc. While your are waiting to come out of one relationship, why don't plan for what you will do in the future. Whatever you want to do, take a vacay, visit friends, learn to sky dive... whatever you were holding up and find things you can do now ... will take you mind of things and you might make a few more friends while you are at it..

1 person likes this.
  8. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Hope you find your happiness soon.

Sometimes life does not give us what we want at that moment, but it surely does later. It just takes time, coz life needs to prepare itself for the lessons learned.

God Bless you!!

1 person likes this.
  9. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

I remember your last threads very well.... I was somewhat shocked that you have posted this one in the 'life without spouse' forum. Maybe like your family and friends I too was hoping that the things will change for better over the period. I'm really sorry for your situation. :-(

Last time, I remember, your wife had just received her EAD and was looking for a job. Did she get one? Are you two still living under one roof for the sake of GC? I cannot believe you are still bending so much for her !! Has nothing really changed in her??

1 person likes this.
  10. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

hgulla,

I'm sorry to hear your marital discord. It is always saddening to hear any marriage breaking apart...
    Since you have posted that you do not want to discuss on the past or any strategic solutions to save it further ...I would like to comment only on

One of my best mates marriage was on rocks since day one. Both were nice people if you knew personally but together made the worst pair! Alas they separated and I remember when he was divorced he swore - Never ever to get involved in another woman. No way was he gonna get married again. Not in this lifetime would he 'emotionally' rely on anyone. And in 3 years he was married again (he met her at work) and today when you look at them I teased casually - so what did you say ah that day ..he just smiles well it happened..I could never let her go ...and they make an awesome pair together ..All I'm trying to say ..you never know what future holds for you ...let it unfold ...cross the bridge when the river comes...most of your fears may not materialize...

Save your marriage as much as you can ..do everything that you can ...give everything that you have ...and if the time comes to make that decision ...walk away not with the fear of what future holds but hope of what destiny has planned...good luck!

9 people like this.