1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Husband..........

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by shree123, Aug 23, 2012.

1. shree123

shree123 Junior IL'ite

i got married in 2007 its a arranged marriage.

i am not able to adjust with him because he never given preference for me in his life.

he was already married with other lady (Love Marriage) & they were having one kid also. But still he & his family didn’t inform about his earlier marriage.
    Always I use to get domestic violence from he & his Family.
    Finally I went from his house & me & my daughter started staying with my Parents.

i came to know about his earlier marriage when i was with my parents & that lady also came to my home so dramas happened ten in 2010 his first wife has filled divorce case. he has taken 6 months time from t clear the divorce case.
    but now its already a 2 Yrs over there is no updates on that if ask about case he ask me money so i stoped asking him.

He won’t mingle with anybody in my family.

I am born & brought up in big family we use to have family parties get to gather but he wont come anywhere & he won’t allow me to go there.
    After knowing his earlier marriage still all my family members are good with him but still he won’t speak with anybody.
    If anybody come to my home he will turn his face & if there speaking with him also he will turn his face.
    He doesn’t respect women, hi feels that all women will keep affairs.
    I don’t know y he is like this.
    In his mind always negative thought only will come he will never think about positively
    i cant judge his behavior because he is not like a normal he feels that he his always right
    all my salary he will only decide how much i should spend i dont have rights for that also.
    He won’t go for job properly 3 Months if he work after 3 months he will be at home.
    If I am taking care him also he never bother to say thanks for that.

always he will finds mistakes in me
    as iam not settled in financial i cant give divorce to him but i cant continue relationship with also.

My daughter is very attached to him she wants to stay with him because i had that exp she wont tell anything outside she will keep everything inside only.

i am doubting that that lady & my H is still continuing there relationship it just doubt

sorry my English is worst pls forgive me

i need suggestions for this
    :thankyou2::thankyou2:

2. lathakishore

lathakishore Junior IL'ite

hi, i couldn't understand why you want to be with HIM...if your daughter is the reasond she will understand later, you can convience her,......go for divorce..if you cant

try to consult phychologist/marriage councillor...give a try....will change his attitude.....

but my suggestion is go for divorce ...kids shouldn't grow in this type of environment...

3. shree123

shree123 Junior IL'ite

thanks for the suggestion i will consult psychiatrist first if nothing works out 2nd option for divorce.
    thank u so much

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  4. lathakishore

not psychiatrist ..psychologist...both are different...first one is for mad..sort of..includes medication in that
    second one is just councilling...about attitudes...nd personality... but professionals are there like pattabhiram..tell your husband that we both are not happy in this marriage so we both will go..thay will suggest who needs....then he will take...

5. shree123

shree123 Junior IL'ite

i hv already spoke to him about this but he told me to go its required for me itseems not for him

6. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

@shree123,

what???????

I can just say dhanya ho.......!!!!!

What is this???

Why you wanna be with him???

Psychologist cant change anything in this......

You H is a lying , coniving, lowlife, but i will restrain myself from calling him a PIG.

PIGS also have self respect........

What is the reason???

What makes you think he will have any sensivity towards you or the child.........

I need help in replying........
    Please monita,smriti. Satchi, riyagan please make her see light..........

Sorry if anything i said hurt you.......

Sorry.....

Take care
    chow

3 people like this.
  7. lathakishore

how fast you areeee....really laughed by seeing last post...sorry..but you should search one good psychologist then take appointment..then u have to conveince him.....very long process..how can u ask very suddenly ?who will accept that easily....deal everything with patience....n intelligence..ok then bi for now

8. lathakishore

again am telling kid will suffer in this type of environment...go away from him

9. sandhyapal

sandhyapal Bronze IL'ite

this is a bit complicated issue

i dont think he will come with you to a phsycologist
    no man feels he is wrong

and one thing i would like to say is he is not intersted in you
    as he is already married with kids
    may he married you because of his parents force

he doesnt want to change himself or accept you and your family
    may be hes feeling guilty as he is already married and unable to face your family
    so you think yourself what to do
    being with him or not

kids growing in families like this is not correct
    you have to be strong before taking any action

take care

10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shree,

Now I am going to put some facts in front of you. You may not be happy knowing those, but you cannot ignore them. My intention is not to hurt you, it is to make you aware of your legal situation.

You have mentioned that you were not aware of this man's first marriage before you got married. Fair enough. It is sad that you have been cheated by him.

However, you found out that he is already married and has a kid. I don't know when you came to know that - before or after the birth of your kid. Either way, it is not fair on your part to continue to live with him - you are breaking up his family. Put yourself in the place of that lady and see how you would have felt.

Feelings, rights and wrongs apart, the legal fact is that your marriage does not have any legal standing. He cannot get "legally married" without having obtained a divorce from the first wife. As such, there is no question of you getting a "divorce" from him. Without a marriage, there cannot be a divorce.

We don't know if he plans to get a divorce from his wife or not. If he is not, he is just messing your life about. The best thing for you to do now is to somehow get on your own two feet and separate from him.

As for your daughter, it is a very sad situation. You will have to think what you can do to ensure a secure future for her. The best solution in this case would be to consult a lawyer.

However, if you are 100% sure that he is going to divorce her, then you will have to marry him legally after his divorce is granted.

It is not difficult to answer why he wants to live with you - he wants to two time, have a good time and get your money. He won't allow you to use your money as you like. As for his "relationship with the other lady" continuing, she is not another lady. She is his legitimate wife and they are married. It is very evident from what you say that he has no intentions of divorcing her. He wants money from you to get a divorce from her????? WTH?

This is the state of affairs. It is now upto you to decide how you want to live - would you like to move out, stand on your own two feet and live a life of dignity or would you like to continue to live with a married man who abuses you and has cheated you and whose family subjects you to violence, has no respect for you. On top of that he tries to cut you off from your family. He is taking you for a royal ride and you are going on that ride. Please, please, please sit down calmly and think whether this is how you like to live. My sincere suggestion would be to cut your losses and leave.