1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

want patterns for crocheting new-born baby stuff

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by outofthebox, Aug 18, 2012.

1. outofthebox

outofthebox Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I am looking for some good links to crochet baby stuff like booties, scarf, dress for a new-born baby....baby is going to arrive next month, and i want to gift to my friend something which i can make...and we don't know if its going to be a girl or a boy !! :)

i know some of the basics in crochet, and can manage to read the patterns...but i want patterns which we can make for newborns with some set like booties, dresses or something.....and since gender is not known, i want to crochet something in common..even baby afghan patterns also would be good rite?

if any of you can share some good links from which i can read and make the pattern, please let me know asap, as I need to send it to her by the end of this month.........

any kind of leads is really appreciated! looking forward to your responses!!!

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi

that's a nice idea with personal touch.

check Crochetpatterncentral.com where you have various categories including baby stuff. They are free. happy crocheting.

3. outofthebox

hi mimur, thanks for the link. i have been trying to get some good patterns from the link you've mentioned. let me see if can manage to do something quick soon....

4. machan

machan Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    u can check ravelry.com .here you can find many patterns.Happy crocheting

5. outofthebox

hi, this site was pretty good, and i narrowed down to a few patterns! if i get them well enough, will post them here!! thanks..!