1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Macrame Swing

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by shubag, Dec 1, 2010.

1. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

My DD's all-time playtoy when she was a baby was Mr Ducky. Made this cute macrame swing for him and he is enjoying it !!! How do you like it !!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Regards
    Shuba

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.

2. maltibb

maltibb Gold IL'ite

Lovely dear:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown.....she must be enjoying now by seeing her duck is swinging
    i dont have words to appreciate you re.......

3. boppy

boppy Silver IL'ite

Hi
    All your works are superb.the swing looks great with the right background of brown and cream colour.keep going.
    Boppy

4. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

Malti...Thank you..Now that my DD has grown up she has become playful and doesnt want Mr D to sit and enjoy in his swing..She keeps pulling him out and plays with him!!

5. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

As you said I too felt this was the best place to put the swing since it requires very small wall backdrop..Now it permanently sits there (coz I keep changing the places often)!!

6. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

:wowsuper !!!!...mr.ducky is very comfortable in your swing...thats why your DD envy him:rotfl...even me feel jealous..poor DD:-(....make a huge one for her:)...anyways the swing is sooo beautiful nd i too wish to make one like that ...wud you share wth me the pattern?is it done by woolen?many thanks for sharing shuba...

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Shuba dear you are sakala kala valli, expert in cooking, gardening, crafting and what not. :thumbsup

Seeing you all I too feel I should also start doing crochet, can take help from you all

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  8. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Very pretty swing. No doubt your DD loved to see this!

9. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

Leela chechi thank you for the appreciation...This is done with macrame thread and not crocheting...May be you can use your creativity and make a :idea cute-mini-swing...for the ami bride...I'm sure you will come up with something amazing !! The macrame thread is smooth but I have used a stiff wire...Plan to do one big jhoola for my DD...Next time when I go to india i have to buy the threads and work upon it.

10. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

Vijima so happy to see you here with your appreciation....Etho konjam konjam ellathaiyum pannuven.....Me still a student ma...want to learn more but so many limitations.... This is not crocheting (athuku ennaku suthama teriyaadhu) this is macrame work using threads