1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder works of IL'ites Kids!

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by Induslady, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

This forum is started to show case the wonder works of your kids (ONLY IL'ite kids - not about showcasing the work of your sisters kids, brother kids, friends kids, etc. Ask them also to join IL if they want to show case their kids works :).

Feel free to post your kids writings - be it a poems, stories or letters, the paintings & drawings they do and any other handicrafts. We know IL'ites kids are very talented and you would be proud parents to share it with your friends here. Let's share, appreciate and encourage them to do great more and more.

Kudos Kiddos, we are anxious to see your wonder works!

NOTE: The postings in this forum will not be included for the Finest Posts contest. The intention of this forum is to just showcase the kids work and share all our appreciations. Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear malathy,

Thanks for this sub-forum. It would really make parents like me more happy and proud, and it also encouraging the for our kids,when we show the Fb's an d all the advice and suggestions..it definitely has acted as a morale booster for my daughter.....

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy

Thank you very much for this forum..........this wil be very helpful for parents like me to showcase kids talent and in return get appreciations and suggestions from our friends....

thank you once again, let me come out with my son's drawings ,very soon......

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  4. Shreesundaram

Shreesundaram Silver IL'ite

Hi Malathy,

Encouraging and energetic idea for our ilLites. Already our friend Prabhala has started one new thread that "Mom's why don't you share the talents of your kids". Still that thread is updated. Thank you Prabhala.

Soon i will also come with my daughter's poems.

regards

SHREESUNDARAM

5. devi67

devi67 Senior IL'ite

dear malathy,

may i post my students art works.if they knew that their art is viewed by the people all around the world it may great encouragement for them .it may decrease drop out rate. and convent craze. i will post their photos and show their parents.they may not join in IL because most of them are illiterates .but they may join them in school.

thank you waiting for your reply

6. preetarajan

preetarajan Gold IL'ite

It sounds very interesting to show case talent of our kids......It is not only the matter of feeling proud .........it will be very encouraging also.....and it will build their confidence by seeing those appreciating words...and when we share so thanks a lot for starting this ntheir talents and school project we get ideas also....so thanks for starting this new thread.....:thumbsup