1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reg talented children......

Discussion in 'Kids Korner' started by Saranyarajeesh, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Saranyarajeesh

Saranyarajeesh New IL'ite

Hi friends

In this thread im discussing about three kids...

First one is my moms colleagues daughter..
    when she was about two years old she will say all animals name, birds name and nos and alphabets clearly and have good memory power... she even thought how to operate laptop 2 her mom(she watched me operating laptop for two times and third time she taught her mom who s teacher for higher secondary students) ...

Scond one is my friend bro son who s two years old now who s also multi talentd lik saying alphabets animals birds name etc he even tak photo in camera..

Another one child is my friend relative daughter who stays in usa and now they came for vacation and she is also two years old she operates laptop and puts her own cartoon cd which she likes one day she was saying numbers from one 2 ten in spanish by watching cartoon cds also she can identify all colours...

Really i was astonished about all these kids memory powers and talents....

Dear all please u also share ur experiences reg children of urs and whom u have met and narrate your experience to us..

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saranya,
    You are right.......:)
    Little kids have amazing brain development......from infancy to five years, the brain develops in astonishing rate.....:thumbsup
    If the right stimulus is provided to the children, at this age, by way of all the senses, it increases the nerve connections in brain and the child becomes smart and intelligent......A child can learn upto 10 languages, in this age ....
    It is all in our hands to provide the inputs to the child.......:thumbsup