Wedding Organizers in & around Thrissur !!!

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by seesha, Oct 20, 2010.

1. seesha

seesha New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am living in Dubai, I would like if you could suggest me the best Wedding Organizers in and around Thrissur near Guruvayur Temple as we are planning to hold it there. I would even love to know if there are any beauty parlours which is really good in putting Mehndi and all other beautifying works. I want everything to be the best.
    The best photographer and videography if available, anywhere in kerala also please suggest me as I want my sisters wishes to be fulfilled in the best possible way and i felt I can do all this just through INDUSLADIES.....It would be of great help....

Thank You...!!!

2. josjareena

josjareena New IL'ite

Hi seesha,

regarding the wedding Organizers in and around thrissur i dont have idea. but just check for abm decorations -alappuzha. website:ABM Decorators Alleppey, Kerala Wedding Stage Decoration, Arches, Mandapas, Car decorations. i felt there arrangement looks professional. i havnt tried them.

For the photography and videography Sivan and Sons frm Mavelikara is really good. They have in ernakulam also. Real professionals . If you need the contact no: let me know. i will post it. But there charge is little exp. u need to check with them.
    Second option is wedding studio from thiruvalla, check their website www.weddingstudio.co.in . Hope this helps you out.

Cheers
    Jareena

3. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

Hi
    for my wedding , i went to Tulip beauty parlour, City Centre , thrissur for beauty treatments and also, they came to mandapam for make up.I loved their make up and hair arrangements and got many compliments too.

4. seesha

seesha New IL'ite

Thank U so much Jareena...Can u please give me their contact number too..Thank U...:)

5. seesha

seesha New IL'ite

Thank U Divya..Will surely check them out as well but if u have any contact numbers pls let me knw...:)