1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Please help Shiva!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Hpreet, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Hpreet

Hpreet New IL'ite

Hello Shiva,

My name is Harpreet and I came across your blog thru facebook and was so inspired after reading. I decided to register myself to the site and getting connected with you.

You truly look beautiful and stunning! Your blogs are big motivators for people who want to lose weight. I saw your challenge was bigger and you still achieved it.Why can't I?

I am 28 years old and mom of two kids(5 years and 15 months). I currently weigh 150 lbs and height 5'2". I am obviusly overweight and very much into losing it, but as you mentioned something got to me wrong somewhere that even after trying so hard, I can't.

please help me and show me the right path. I belong to a Punjabi family and our lunches and dinners are mainly Rotis and Curries. I am the only one concerned about my diet, so its very very hard to keep motivation among food lovers.

For exercise, I have started doing Yoga at home pretty much 5 days and one day Yoga Class. Please suggest and help me if this is write amount as well.

Last but not least, you have showed me the hope and I am not going to give up this time. Please help.

A fat friend in need,Thanks,:-(

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Harpreet,

Can you believe this, I had actually missed this thread, saw it just now. I am so sorry but you did come on other thread and we interacted there (Thank god).

So how is the progress. I hope things are going good for you.

Please do update me about your weight loss progress.

Lots of love

regards