1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

EXERCISES that helped to melt my BUMS are.....

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by 4mangopeople, Mar 25, 2010.

1. 4mangopeople

4mangopeople Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies

Bums are one of the problem areas for women. It is a very difficult task for women to have a well toned body. In general we tend to neglect some areas of the body to tone up.

I would like to share some of my favourite exercises that helped to tone my bums are listed below.

First and foremost I have stopped using the elevators, whenever possible I opt for the stairs. It is a quick way to tone up the bums.

Stand straight legs together, raise the right hand forward to the body level, as if taking an oath, raise the right foot forward and touch the hand. Bring the right foot down, keeping the right hand as it is. Repeat the exercise 10 times. Initially if the leg does not touch the hand ,do not strain yourself.

Repeat the same exercise alternating with left hand and the left foot for 10 times.

Stand straight legs together, raise the right hand forward to the body level, raise the left foot forward and touch the right hand. Bring the left foot down, keeping the right hand as it is. Repeat the exercise 10 times.

Repeat the same exercise alternating with left hand and right foot for 10 times.

Stand straight with feet as wide as possible, feet pointing outer side, put both the hands on hips to balance, bend at the knees and lower yourself down, so that the thighs are parallel to the floor. Repeat the exercise 10 times.

I do the following exercise to tone up my lower sides :

Stand straight with legs together, to the wall or exercise bars, keep the hands on the bars or to the walls, raise right leg parallel to the body and bring it back. Do the exercise for 10 times.

Repeat the same exercise with the left leg for 10 times.

One can gradually increase the count to 50 depending on the age. These exercises sure helped me combined with healthy diet, small meals 5-6 times, having plenty of water etc. If you have the habit of sitting at one place for long hours, keep moving your butt, once in a while. People with backaches, spondylitis, slipped disc please consult your trainer before you try any type of exercises.

2. deepthijv

deepthijv Bronze IL'ite

Great tips Sandhya, i do the first excercise, i vil also try de 2nd one

Looking forward for more

Have a nice day

Deepthi

3. 4mangopeople

4mangopeople Silver IL'ite

Hi Deepthi

Thanks for the post, and it is Radhika not Sandhya. Which part of Hyderabad are you from?. I'm from Secunderabd.

4. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thanks ........ Radhika for sharing..., will surly try it out..:thumbsup

5. DeepaSunder

DeepaSunder New IL'ite

Thanks a lot fro the tips.:)

6. krithigat

krithigat Senior IL'ite

7. Minni

Minni New IL'ite

Hi radhika,
    I started trying out the excercises very easy and simple ways to reduce bums.
    sitting in office for long hours at oneplace started increasing my back.It looks odd when we wear jeans.
    thanks for the excercises and by the way from where did u get these excercises did you visit any gym/trainer? just curious to know.

8. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Thanks Radhika for the Tips.

Climbing stairs regularly is a painless and easy way of toning the Butt and Thighs too!

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

WOw simple exercises

Will def give it a try
    thanks a lot!!!!!!