1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

A weight loss success story

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Jan 12, 2010.

1. hat

hat Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vanvas

I will surely post my pix, but let me lose another 12 kgs first. :)

Dear Shivachoubey

I feel bad to admit I dint read your blog fully, so I dint even know you had posted pix there. Thanks to Vanvas, I will revisit the blog and record my impression there.:thumbsup

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Hahahahahaha hat. no worries. It is not compulsory to read my blog yaar. Read when you want to.

Have a great day ahead.

3. hat

hat Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shiva

Couldn't hold myself any longer from seeing 'before' and 'after' pix. Wow, what a transformation!! Congrats!!! My hugs to you!!!:thumbsup

More than physically, from your writings, I can sense that the change has been mentally too. You are definitely feeling more positive, confident, happy and at peace with yourself. Way to go!!:)

I am yet to read your entire blog (I find navigating around it a bit dicey), but hope and pray you will find all happiness in the world.:)

4. shivachoubey

Thanx hat and hugs to you too for being sweet enough to check my blog and also to say such beautiful things.

5. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Hey shivachoubey

Great to see that you have started a thread here and people have already started viewing your posts/blogs. Thats fantastic. A really inspiring story that you keep writing everyday for us. It will make a good book for people like us struggling to keep our weight off and to be able to relate to it well. Love your effort!

6. shivachoubey

Thanx knot2share, but the credit to start this thread goes to you. It was you who gave me the idea. thanx again for your encouragement.

7. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

HI SHIVA
    i have been reading your blogs ,u r truly a inspiration for many of us,u look awesome....keep posting,hats off to u,its not so easy to loose so much of weight,but u have done,after my 1st baby i also lost 22 kgs,again after second baby,i am on this way again but this time my target is 8-10 kgs.... after reading your story i have got encouraged again....thanks my friend for boosting me for this..

8. shivachoubey

Thanx Mankan, you weight will surely go. Do update us about your progress.

9. aswini

aswini Senior IL'ite

Oh wowww!! You look so awesome!! You are gonna be my inspiration and not to mention you have a great blog.

10. shivachoubey

Thank you aswini. Appreciators like you inspire me to be a much better person and to continue with my weight loss journey. Thanx again.