You are already
a member and logged in!
Hi shiva ,
thanks for the reply.
few things more . please dont mind....
1) i dont use oil to make dosa. i am lucky that i have a nonstick pan which doesnot need oil. yesterday onwards reduced the no to 3.
2)adding some salads in between.
3) the curry that i use is with the coconut ,but not adding oil .the fish is also curry without oil and coconut .
4) can i eat fried fish ?
5) dinner time i used only fruits and veg till now (its 3 weeks now!) now i am comfortable with that so should i change it?
tell me if there is any health problem if i take only frts and vegs.
6) i have not joined in a gym ,but i have an elliptical at home . we have a gym in our layout but no trainer. so i go there and do the tread mill and abs slimmer
7) when i try to increase the load i keep panting and i drink water in between. is it ok to drink water when we do excercise?
8) i do drink normal water 3 ltrs a day. should i cahange into hot/warm water?
waiting for ue reply.
love and regards