1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Does doing cycling on exercise cycle reduces tummy fat, thigh fat and butt fat ?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by lovely_ambika, Nov 26, 2008.

1. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI aharia...
    i have used max upto 7.5 slowly you can increase... inclination helps to burn calories and tone the lower portion of the body... anything you wanna try start slowly increase the speed gradually..

btw...
    Recently i came across an article... in that its adviced its to fluctuate the speed levels like first 10 mins if you walk in the speed of 4.5 means next 10 mins 5.5 again next 10 mins 4.5... this like you have to increase and decrease in this way if we use we wont get bored it seems... coz these days most of them buy thread mill, use at home after a point of time they get bored it seems... for this they have given this tip...

2. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi vahee, thanks a lot for your tips, if you have more tips post it?

3. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

thanx for the tip Vahee...i use the eliptical trainer and stationary bike and i increase my incline as by one evry 2 mins till half way and decrease it every two mins =D

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

you are welcome aharia & ruby