1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Excercise to reduce hip

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by vindhiya, Nov 12, 2008.

1. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Frnds,
    [JUSTIFY]

I have tried some excercises but it worked only on my abs it is not working on my hip. So can any one suggest some best hip reducing excercises.Normally I will run for 15 Min and 50 sit ups and 2 floor excercises these are the excercises I am doing apart from diet but these excercises is not working on hip I think so because my tummy has been reduced up to 50% but fat on my hip has not been recuced so plz suggest some excercises that works on hip
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. sukan91

sukan91 New IL'ite

Hi vindhya,

Thats great news that u hv been able to reduce ur abs to 50%. Is that the routine exercises that u used to do or any other way u reduced the tummy?

Sudha

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    try jogging and if you can join the gym aerobics will really help you and you willreduce weight, i had big hips and now am perfect. i used to run on the treadmill everyday adn do aerobics everyday.
    good luck
    alpa

4. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

try sum of the workouts on sparkpeople.com

5. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Sudha,

I will do these excercises only I will not follow any other excercises and I follow diet also.

6. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

Hi alpa,

What is treadmill

7. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

Treadmills Buying Guide

Treadmills are stepping up in the world. Features such as electronic programming, which varies the intensity of a workout, can help make exercise less of a chore—and even more fun. Indeed, more Americans regularly work out on a treadmill than on any other type of exercise machine.
    Types

Basically, there is only one type of treadmill: A moving belt, powered by an electric motor, on which you can walk or run. But because they come in a wide price range, we have divided the types of treadmills available according to price.
    Budget-priced treadmills

[​IMG]
    Budget-priced treadmill
    These typically include a 10 mph top speed, a 10-percent maximum incline, a display for speed, distance, time, and calories, a shelf with water-bottle holders, and a deck that you can fold up when the treadmill isn’t being used. Pros:If walking is your exercise, just about any of these should be adequate.
    Cons:The budget models tend to feel less stable than the more expensive models, and their decks might be too short for a runner’s long stride.

Midrange-priced treadmills

[​IMG]
    Midrange-priced treadmill
    These generally include the same features as the budget models, along with more advanced electronic exercise programs. Some have a chest-strap heart-rate monitor. Pros:Sturdier construction makes these treadmills better suited for occasional running.
    Cons:The deck on many models might be too short for a runner’s long stride.

Expensive treadmills

[​IMG]
    Expensive treadmill
    These typically have the same features as midrange machines, but also a sturdier deck and frame and a powerful motor for long, fast running. Pros:These are the best choice for serious runners. They generally come with the longest warranties.
    Cons:Most lack a folding deck.

<!--ginsu_info cro/home-garden/sports-exercise-equipment/treadmills/treadmill-guide/types/treadmill-types.htm | 223674,rev3 | srcfile_mod_time: Mon Oct 20 00:35:03 2008 | ginsu_time: Mon Nov 10 14:21:18 2008 ginsu_info--><!-- only deliver an ad if client is not a bot --><!-- only deliver an ad if client is not a bot --><!--ginsu_info cro/home-garden/sports-exercise-equipment/running-shoes/overview/running-shoes-ov.htm | 217144,rev5 | srcfile_mod_time: Thu Nov 13 09:16:32 2008 | ginsu_time: Thu Nov 13 13:53:12 2008 ginsu_info--><!--start of the slotTopNavDecLeft cuslot--><!--ginsu_info cro/home-garden/sports-exercise-equipment/treadmills/treadmill-guide/types/treadmill-types.htm | 223674,rev3 | srcfile_mod_time: Mon Oct 20 00:35:03 2008 | ginsu_time: Mon Nov 10 14:21:18 2008 ginsu_info--><!--XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-->

<!--WEBSIDESTORY CODE HBX1.0 (Universal)--><!--COPYRIGHT 1997-2004 WEBSIDESTORY,INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.U.S.PATENT No.6,393,479B1 & 6,766,370.INFO:http://websidestory.com/privacy--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var _hbEC=0,_hbE=new Array;function _hbEvent(a,b){b=_hbE[_hbEC++]=newObject();b._N=a;b._C=0;return b;}var hbx=_hbEvent("pv");hbx.vpc="HBX0103u";hbx.gn="a.consumerreports.org";//BEGIN EDITABLE SECTION//CONFIGURATION VARIABLEShbx.acct="DM550509L6DB"; //ACCOUNT NUMBER(S)hbx.pn="treadmill-types-free"; //PAGE NAME(S)hbx.mlc="/cro/home-garden/sports-exercise-equipment/treadmills/treadmill-guide/types"; //MULTI-LEVEL CONTENT CATEGORYhbx.pndef="";//DEFAULT PAGE NAMEhbx.ctdef="";//DEFAULT CONTENT CATEGORYhbx.pndef="title";//DEFAULT PAGE NAMEhbx.ctdef="full";//DEFAULT CONTENT CATEGORY//OPTIONAL PAGE VARIABLES//ACTION SETTINGShbx.fv="";//FORM VALIDATION MINIMUM ELEMENTS OR SUBMIT FUNCTION NAMEhbx.lt="auto";//LINK TRACKINGhbx.dlf="n";//DOWNLOAD FILTERhbx.dft="n";//DOWNLOAD FILE NAMINGhbx.elf="n";//EXIT LINK FILTER//SEGMENTS AND FUNNELShbx.seg="";//VISITOR SEGMENTATIONhbx.fnl="";//FUNNELS//CAMPAIGNShbx.cmp="";//CAMPAIGN IDhbx.cmpn="";//CAMPAIGN ID IN QUERYhbx.dcmp="";//DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN IDhbx.dcmpn="";//DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN ID IN QUERYhbx.dcmpe="";//DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN EXPIRATIONhbx.dcmpre="";//DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN RESPONSE EXPIRATIONhbx.hra="";//RESPONSE ATTRIBUTEhbx.hqsr="";//RESPONSE ATTRIBUTE IN REFERRAL QUERYhbx.hqsp="";//RESPONSE ATTRIBUTE IN QUERYhbx.hlt="";//LEAD TRACKINGhbx.hla="";//LEAD ATTRIBUTEhbx.gp="";//CAMPAIGN GOALhbx.gpn="";//CAMPAIGN GOAL IN QUERYhbx.hcn="";//CONVERSION ATTRIBUTEhbx.hcv="";//CONVERSION VALUEhbx.cp="null";//LEGACY CAMPAIGNhbx.cpd="";//CAMPAIGN DOMAIN//CUSTOM VARIABLEShbx.ci="";//CUSTOMER IDhbx.hc2="CRO|";//CUSTOM 2hbx.hc4="|";//CUSTOM 4hbx.hrf="http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Treadmills;_ylt=AnRIvL1cXr7F.Y9b4IZ6B3o.ejMB";//CUSTOM REFERRER (use for redirects)hbx.pec="";//ERROR CODESvar cv = _hbEvent("cv");cv.c5="";cv.c6="CRO|free";</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=javascript1.1 src="/cro/shared-resources/scripts/hbx.js" defer type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><!--END WEBSIDESTORY CODE-->

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  8. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

9. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

10. vindhiya

vindhiya Senior IL'ite

Thank you Supriya & Aharia for sharing. Nice website supriya