1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge 1 Week 1 June

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by blessbabydust, May 26, 2015.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Starting every week i will be running challenges for next 12 weeks ..

Lets rock IL family ....

This week challenge (1st June - 8th June )

Water : 3 litre
    Exercise : 45 - 60 mins walking for seven days or 20 mins cardio and 20 mins walking for seven days no rest day
    Target : Weight loss - 0.2 - 0.5 kg
    Dinner : No rice only tiffin items like roti,chapati,soup,salad,grilled items ,idly ( best tiffin )
    Portion Control : eat only for 75% of your hunger

If anyone interested join this challenge .Please commit to yourself for the whole week, If you can do this for a week for next 12 weeks this will be a part of your life called "HABIT"

8 people like this.

2. ssumi

ssumi Silver IL'ite

Hi Blessbabydust,

I am with you in this challenge..I am 20 kgs overweight and facing lot of issues especially mood swings. I have tried many time but after 2 or 3 day I give up. It is high time for me. Though this challenge is for 1 week. I want to follow this lifetime. My younger baby's will turn one on 1st September. So my target will be to reduce 10 kgs in 4 months. I am hoping it is possible.

Crossing my fingers and looking for support. I pray that this time I will succeed.

Hopeful,
    ssumi

2 people like this.
  3. Fitnessfreek

Fitnessfreek New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Count me in with this challenge.. Had started with bbm1 challenge 3 months back and lost 5 kgs.. But suddenly lost motivation from last week.. And have been cheating on diets and feeling lazy to workout.. Wish to motivate each other and achieve our targets soon..

2 people like this.
  4. blessbabydust

ssumi and fitness freak you are already motivated by joining the challenge .... your target is just 7 days so no cheating or sneaking be committed ...

If you aim to los0.5kg - 1 kg every week in 12 weeks you are easily 12 kgs less .... WOW ...i heard it from you now so lets rock the excess weight and tone ourself...

@fitnessfreak congrats on your weight loss you can do it again this is just a push all in your will

@ssumi you are 20kg overweight dont worry dear just aim to be in this challenge every week then you are 20kg less in 12 weeks since you are overweight your 10kgs will easily go away if you have strong will

We are women (with strong will )

Good luck ladies ...

1 person likes this.
  5. ssumi

ssumi Silver IL'ite

@fitnessfreak : you have done it once...you can do it twice... we can do whatever we want to..we just need to hear that voice from inside and act..

@blessbabydust : I have started from today..I will update tommorrow if I was able to do everything..

My weight is 80 kgs
    My Goal Weight is 60 kgs (63-64 kgs wil also work for me :D)

1 person likes this.
  6. blessbabydust

@ssumi if u see my history i was 82 kgs now only 59kgs ... if i can do it you can do it why i am saying this is i love my food so much and iam a foodie but with determination and exercise i lost all my excess weight purely with exercise and portion control took me 6 months to lose them healthily.

Dont do fad diet as my weight is still the same with less maintenance. Now i want to lose 5 kgs and tone up my body which is my focus thats why this post ...

as sometimes later once you fit into your small size dress you becme relaxed in all ways ...

4 people like this.
  7. ssumi

ssumi Silver IL'ite

that's is so cool..thanks for support.. I am making changes in the diet and controlling my portion.. I hope it will go long way.. me and my husband both are big foodie... we always eat something outside.. we both love to eat..

yesterday I could not go for walk both days. But I will try again tommorrow to wake up early and go for a walk..

59 kgs is something I can only imgaine in dreams..

1 person likes this.
  8. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Hi All

Water : Done
    Exercise : 45 mins LS
    Dinner : Ragi
    Portion Control : Done

I want to add 1 more, finish dinner by 8 PM Max. Will try that from today

1 person likes this.
  9. ssumi

ssumi Silver IL'ite

@blessbabydust : How long does it take you to lose all the weight?..

10. Fitnessfreek

Fitnessfreek New IL'ite

@blessbabydust @ssumi Thank you for the motivation guys.. All these inspiring posts seriously keep me on track.. Today I was feeling so lazy but then logged in to Indusladies and read ur posts.... So I got up and started my workout. My workouts for the day include:- * BBM 2.0 day 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_M74hLuYBs * 9 Exercises For A Flat Stomach - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrpW5PliIdU * POP CARDIO: Fat Melting Routine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOvIKdG7AwM Included some skin care which I hopefully plan to follow:- * Face Yoga - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kR5WtsLKRg * Face Self Massage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ANcs7oh9s Finished with 1.5 litres water till now and plan to consume daily 3.5 litres water Another tip I have included is:- * I tsp ACV in 1 glass of water as soon as I wake up. * 2 glasses of lukewarm water after every meal. * Diet control in check All credit goes to you guys... Thanks a lot and please keep the motivation coming in... We can all do it together...

3 people like this.