1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Belly, bottom and thigh reduction

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Mahanu, May 24, 2015.

1. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Post delivery, my belly has not shrunk much. It is loose and with some tight fitting dress, I look like a 5/6 months pregnant. Also, of late, my butt and thighs are gaining size making it difficult to wear dresses bought even some time back.

My DH tells me to do exercised daily by watching youtube, etc. But, I am fully engaged with my kid and not time to think about anything else. But, I also want to do some workouts, which are simple and can be done in a few minutes, to get back into shape. But, going to gym is ruled out, as I do not have time for it and neither do I want to go through rigourous workouts.

If any of you were in a similar situation and recovered your shape by doing some workouts in home itself, I would like to know about it.

Also, my DH tells me to wear shapewear (till I do something and get back into shape) when we go out, so that I may look normal. But, I really doubt the usefulness of shapewears.

If any of you use shapewears, please do share your experience about it.

2. Lalita123

Lalita123 Senior IL'ite

Shapewears can only help if you wear them all the time, like literally all the time except shower that is.
    Even sleep with them. It is really uncomfortable in the start. I have got the maidenform shapewear ordered from amazon, and its amazing. But I have no guts to wear them all the time so I only use it under dresses which shows off my big loose belly.

Also, doing planks at home with some squats definately help tightening muscles from belly, butt and thighs.
    You can always do brisk walking in the house while your kid is sleeping.

3. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Thanks, Lalita123 for sharing your experience.

4. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Check out bikini body mommies challenge thread here , if u are ok to do workout with warm up and cool down

5. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Thanks SGA for sharing the info. I will go through the thread to get the details.