1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How can I lose extra weight ?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by havelife01, May 19, 2015.

1. havelife01

havelife01 Senior IL'ite

Please clear me beautiful* ladies,

I am 30yrs old unmarried.

Height 4'11 and weight 70 ( yes over weight)

My parents are looking for a match non sets due to my obesity.

Friends, I am in weight loss program walking daily 2 hrs both morning and evening past 2 months. I eat very less hence over eating does not plays a role in my weight gain. Infact I didn't eat much at all.* I am trying my best to lose my weight atleast 15 kg. One of my friend she told that I wont looking slim because my body anatomy is like I have very broad shoulders and big breast (Yes my breast is very big).* due to my broad shoulders and breast somewhat my pictures or very awakeward and eye catch.* I am losing confidence.* My hands and legs are normal I gain weight only In my arms, belly, back, thigh am confused now can I reduce weight ? I feel shapless with thin hands and big arms. Who ever see me just comment about my weight and then only talking about other matter.

Is it possible to lose weight In breast?

Please friends kindly help me by suggesting any good method to reduce my upper body extra pounds?..* I am ready to do anything.

P.s : I tried every method like honey and hot water, yoga(3 months) I feel same.

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Create a profile in myfitnesspal or some thing else(Simlilar one)

My nutritionist said,typically shorter people will have less metabolism and I'm 5ft and mine is 1250.So assume your metabolism is also between 1200 and 1300 and he set my calorie intake should be 1100 and additional some burning calories through exercise.

First start measuring how many calories you are eating.Try to eat more veggies,protein than carbs and then some exercise.

Definitely you would see weight loss.

even I have been struggling with my weight loss issues and I met one nutrionist and he exactly told what Rakhii had told here.So see you can understand the method she fallowed and which is simple and straight forward.

There is no method to do spot reduction ,other than reducing over all weight.

I am 5ft and 71kg's now and I had 72lbs of body fat and I supposed to have 30lb of body fat.

So don't worry about broad shoulders this and that.Just try to reduce weight then eventually you look good.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...hape/204903-my-weight-loss-success-story.html

3. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

I could describe myself same as u are (when i was 68kg).... It took me years n different workout to slim down to great extend ...I am 4"9 and was 68kg .. Today i am 50kg ( still Fat ) but i look much better then when i was 68kg..... I would say it is possible to reduce weight

some points
    1) Do u have health issues like pcos ? weight loss will be slow , fat loss will be much slower

2) Eating less is not the solution , it will slow down your metabolism which inturn make loosing weight more difficult... Eat healthy FOOD (less junk n sugar) at proper Time

3) If u are stressed .. weight loss is more difficult

4)Miracle wont happen in few months and u will be 15kg less ( atleast not with walk )... Give one year of time and shift from low intensity to high intensity workout

4. charmbabez

charmbabez Gold IL'ite

Proper diet , exercise regularly and everything will be fine all the best